P5t5man (Nathan Peterman) employed again - he is Raider again

Saxum

Raiders bring back QB Nathan Peterman

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/raiders-bring-back-qb-nathan-peterman

Peterman, 30, was previously with the Raiders from 2018 to 2021 before spending the last two seasons with the Bears. Peterman’s stint with Chicago gives him familiarity with now-Raiders offensive coordinator Luke Getsy, who held the same position with the NFC North club.

I expect Raiders DBs to get lots of practice in intercepting ball. 

Maybe they brought him in as practice QB since he knows Getsy's scheme.

Edited by Punching Bag
  • Eyeroll 1

Well, he's had a job every year since leaving here. Some Bills fans seem to harbor some resentment towards him, and maybe a little bit of an obsession with tracking his every move. It's a little weird, honestly.

I wish him the best. By all accounts he is an excellent teammate. Seems like the kind of guy who might enter the coaching ranks some day.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, MJS said:

Well, he's had a job every year since leaving here. Some Bills fans seem to harbor some resentment towards him, and maybe a little bit of an obsession with tracking his every move. It's a little weird, honestly.

I wish him the best. By all accounts he is an excellent teammate. Seems like the kind of guy who might enter the coaching ranks some day.

We have a needy x vibe. Just look at the Steph threads. It's ok, it's not you, its me. 

7 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Bills should have brought him back.

Why sign Dinucci when you can have Nate ?

It would have been like the prodigal son returning.

Huge miss by Beane

we just missed out on Jake Fromm as well since he was just signed by Lions

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MJS said:

I’m one of them. I paid a lot of money to watch him embarrass the franchise in that Chargers game in Los Angeles, at Stubhub Stadium. His play was disgraceful.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

Raiders bring back QB Nathan Peterman

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/raiders-bring-back-qb-nathan-peterman

I expect Raiders DBs to get lots of practice in intercepting ball. 

Maybe they brought him in as practice QB since he knows Getsy's scheme.

That also gives the DBs more confidence.  Good idea Coach Pierce!

2 hours ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

This is what I needed to hear.  Meanwhile, back here, we prepare for a .500 season with ***** WR's

You're joking yes? You know Josh is our starter yes? Are you really preparing for a .500 season? I am not. Despite what's happened, we still have Josh. If we don't win 11 games I will be upset. If we don't win at least 10 games I will want heads to roll.

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, beerme1 said:

You're joking yes? You know Josh is our starter yes? Are you really preparing for a .500 season? I am not. Despite what's happened, we still have Josh. If we don't win 11 games I will be upset. If we don't win at least 10 games I will want heads to roll.

Yes, this will be a team that struggles to get to 10 wins.  8-9 wins is where they will fall.  They have zero reliable WRs and a ***** pass rush.  Sound familiar?

• Like (+1) 1