JA’s favorite pass of his NFL career

6 hours ago, QB Bills said:

He has so many jaw-dropping passes.

Davis at Niners (in Arizona)

Diggs at Lions (late 4th qtr)

Murray at Chiefs last year

Davis drop at Jets

Sanders TD at Chiefs 2021

You can probably make a list of 20 and still be missing some. Just an incredible talent. 

That Davis drop at Jets was also with a jacked up elbow.  Unbelievable throw

Edit just searched for it and saw this - at the time, with an injured throwing elbow, it was the farthest pass thrown in the NFL in the previous six seasons

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

I think my favorite throw of his might be a drop too tbh...bomb to Davis vs Jets like 2plays after.tearing his ucl 

Favorite drop?

Charles Clay to lose to the Dolphins with no time left. 

On 8/13/2024 at 11:16 AM, BillsFan619 said:

This is his favorite pass of his NFL career so far.

What’s YOUR FAVORITE PASS of his so far?

Go Bills!

Crazy bc this is the pass I immediately thought of when I saw the title of this thread. Really shows Allen arm strength which is in a class by itself. My favorite play hands down. A very very close 2nd would be where Allen launched it to Robert Foster while being draped on by 2 defenders. Actually you can interchange either one of these plays because both are equally impressive 

22 hours ago, Rubes said:

There are so many. Seriously, I could watch Josh Allen highlights all freaking day.

Only QB where his arm and legs are equally lethal. 

• Like (+1) 1

My favorite pass of his was during the Dallas Thanksgiving game where he just uncorks a rocket to Cole Beasley between 2 defenders on 3rd down backed up way into their own endzone.

You gotta really believe in yourself to throw that pass.

• Like (+1) 3

21 hours ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

There was another one from this game I remember. Allen rifled it over the outstretch fingertips of Fred Werner down the middle of the field. I don’t remember who caught out but it was a perfect ball over the Lb and in the hole between two deep. Allen jumped as he released it 

I think this is the one I’m thinking of.

It was INSANE. It wasn’t for a score but was an impossible throw!!!!

My wife was upstairs fora second and I went apeshite😜 “Babe, you gotta come see this!!!!”

He made so many great passes against the 49ers in 2020 at Arizona.  He completely demoralized a great defense.  My favorite was at the 29 second mark when he threw it over the top of Fred Warner and in between the CB and Safety.  An insane pass that probably only 2-3 guys in history of the game could’ve made.  Arm strength, touch, and pinpoint accuracy.  Favre, Elway,  maybe Rodgers 

• Like (+1) 1

Best throw of his career. Week 9 2022 season. Down 20-17 at NYJ. 4th and 21 from own 14. Josh evades rush and launches one from own 10 to NYJ 20. Sauce has tight coverage, but the ball still hits Gabe Davis in the numbers. And he dropped it. One of the best plays of his career that never happened bc of a drop. 

You can catch it at around 13:21 in this video. Amazing throw. 

Edited by Bookie Man

12 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

He made so many great passes against the 49ers in 2020 at Arizona.  He completely demoralized a great defense.  My favorite was at the 29 second mark when he threw it over the top of Fred Warner and in between the CB and Safety.  An insane pass that probably only 2-3 guys in history of the game could’ve made.  Arm strength, touch, and pinpoint accuracy.  Favre, Elway,  maybe Rodgers 

Yep

29 second mark

During the game, the camera angle was from behind. I hate to say it doesn’t look as amazing from this end of the field but from the other angle I was like,”WTH is he thinking and the boom.”

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Crazy bc this is the pass I immediately thought of when I saw the title of this thread. Really shows Allen arm strength which is in a class by itself. My favorite play hands down. A very very close 2nd would be where Allen launched it to Robert Foster while being draped on by 2 defenders. Actually you can interchange either one of these plays because both are equally impressive 

Only QB where his arm and legs are equally lethal. 

On 8/13/2024 at 4:35 PM, Mikie2times said:

I thought I saw that before. 2:19 mark

On 8/13/2024 at 2:50 PM, Bob Chandler's Hands said:

Of course it's his favorite. It was caught by Jesus after all. 

It’s not my favorite but it was incredible and I haven’t seen it on this thread yet. What about the pass last year where he was going out of bounds and still got it to Latavius. WOW!

I can’t wait for JA to make an epic play in the Super Bowl!

Go Bills!

Edited by BillsFan619