JA’s favorite pass of his NFL career

I liked the pass against the Jags (I think) where the pocket collapsed around him and he seemed to be swallowed up, then the ball magically flies out for a deep bomb.

4 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

My favorite Allen pass as his 75 yard throw to Foster his rookie year as three Jacksonville D linemen were engulfing him.  That throw told me Allen was something very different.

lol, we said the same one, nice

Edited by Prospector
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, CincyBillsFan said:

My favorite Allen pass was his 75 yard throw to Foster his rookie year as three Jacksonville D linemen were engulfing him.  That throw told me Allen was something very different.

This will always be the correct answer for me and it’s not even close. 

I still have no idea how he got that ball out. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, 0017 said:

That throw he made last year in the playoffs late in the game 50 yards off his back foot on a dime and Diggs dropped it, is my favorite throw. 

That would be an all time throw in nfl history if he catches it. 62 air yards I believe 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

He has so many jaw-dropping passes.

Davis at Niners (in Arizona)

Diggs at Lions (late 4th qtr)

Murray at Chiefs last year

Davis drop at Jets

Sanders TD at Chiefs 2021

You can probably make a list of 20 and still be missing some. Just an incredible talent. 

Edited by QB Bills
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Gabe Davis touchdown @ 49ers in 2020. Corner route to Gabe who looked wide open but Josh manipulated the defense with the eyes, identified where the pressure was coming from and then threw a strike. Not necessarily his best, but my favourite. That was peak Josh Allen IMO. His best regular season game as a Bill in my view. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I got to add another dropped pass, the wind game against NE Josh threw it 60 yards into the wind the ball drifted probably 15 yards from right to left and it hit Diggs in the corner of the end zone and he dropped it, that one wasn’t on Diggs the ball almost came in sideways, but damn that was a hell of a throw!! And that was on a day where most NFL QBs couldn’t throw a 10 yard out pass, Mac Jones had  1 pass attempt I believe. Just crazy!!!!

Edited by 0017
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I think my favorite throw of his might be a drop too tbh...bomb to Davis vs Jets like 2plays after.tearing his ucl 

Can we hire a board therapist? I'm generally interested in what this says about the fanbase.  "My fondest memories are also my saddest"

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Can we hire a board therapist? I'm generally interested in what this says about the fanbase.  "My fondest memories are also my saddest"

You just summed up what it is to be a bills fan! Go Bills