Bills sign QB Ben DiNucci

DiNucci is going to get thrown to the wolves in the 2nd half vs the Steelers 3rd and 4th stringers without knowing much of the playbook. I hope for his sake he can make some plays, but it could be as ugly as the 2nd half of the Bears game last week. 

1 hour ago, Billznut said:

DiNucci is going to get thrown to the wolves in the 2nd half vs the Steelers 3rd and 4th stringers without knowing much of the playbook. I hope for his sake he can make some plays, but it could be as ugly as the 2nd half of the Bears game last week. 

Agreed. One more real time example of how preseason has run its useful course. We’re down to getting a QB off a barstool and a LB whose childhood dream was to play for the Bills. Next week we can see if Rudy is still hanging around the Notre Dame locker room.

• Haha (+1) 1

I have the answer to the Bills backup QB problem in two words...

Chad

Kelly

On 8/13/2024 at 9:51 AM, damj said:

If we get to Ben DiNucci on the field, we might as well play Ben Dover. 

The kid from Delaware?

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Agreed. One more real time example of how preseason has run its useful course. We’re down to getting a QB off a barstool and a LB whose childhood dream was to play for the Bills. Next week we can see if Rudy is still hanging around the Notre Dame locker room.

I didn't cry when I watched that movie.

• Vomit 1

On 8/12/2024 at 7:08 PM, The Cincinnati Kid said:

Just here to take some throws off Josh’s arm. He should be advised to rent a hotel room/VRBO and not an apartment or house. He won’t be staying long.

They need a third QB.  He will stick around for awhile.  Practice squad is in his future if he can perform.   

33 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Maybe they shoulda brought Josh Gordon with him....

5 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

I long for the day when this name is no longer uttered in this forum.

Would CK be ok?...Jimbo's nephew?

4 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No, but rumour has it you did for 'The Waterboy'. 🤨

He loves hi mama!

Edited by nosejob
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Billznut said:

Which is a waste of everyone's time. Why not just let Trubisky play the whole game? It's obvious he needs the practice, and it at least gives the other players a chance to show what they can do.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Which is a waste of everyone's time. Why not just let Trubisky play the whole game? It's obvious he needs the practice, and it at least gives the other players a chance to show what they can do.

I'm honestly ok with this.  Trubisky definitely needs the game reps.  If by some stroke of bad luck he gets injured I'm not even that worried about it.  The season is toast if Allen is out for any period of time so I'm not stressing about Trubisky.  

5 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No, but rumour has it you did for 'The Waterboy'. 🤨

And you didn't?

Are you not human???

5 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

5 hours ago, zow2 said:

I'm honestly ok with this.  Trubisky definitely needs the game reps.  If by some stroke of bad luck he gets injured I'm not even that worried about it.  The season is toast if Allen is out for any period of time so I'm not stressing about Trubisky.  

Now you guys are just being silly.

• Haha (+1) 1