Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

14 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

If Josh gets points on his first series…just pull him. There’s no point in him seeing the field till the Arizona game then. 
Being the Steelers should be very good on D again I just want tonight a consistent oline push. They have a week like last week and I’m going to be grabbing for the Rolaids every game when Josh goes back to pass. 

Don’t really agree. We have a brand new WR group, and a lot of changes on the o-line (including center). Getting live game reps is important.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, KCNC said:

Will Stillers gash us for big TD run today?  I will be there to find out!  I remember Warren flashing by Poyer and thinking Poyer was washed.  Let's stop the run boys!

Hope you have a great day.  I’m originally from Ohio but right across the border from Pittsburgh.  I grew up with all my friends loving the Steelers and the steel curtain.  It was prime Steelers time and I was the lone Bills fan in my area.     But I loved the area in the fall and around football season thru new years.   Beatiful fall skies and trees and in winter the hills woul be covered w pristine snow and high lighted with beautiful decorations from Halloween thru Christmas with beautiful colored lights reflecting off the snow.   I miss that so musc breung inn Florida , but it was the rust belt for a reason as the dying coal and steel industries killed gynecologists growth : just no jobs and hospitals were closing except right in Pittsburgh! But driving in that snow on those hills was no fun  ; beautiful to look at but miserable to work or drive in. 

No better people tho or fans than in that area , just like BUFFALO , I would imagine as I have never been lucky enough to visit b- lo. So hoping you have a wonderful day, be safe driving , hope the bills start to answer some questions w some decent performance because another week like last week , and I think there are legitimate concerns popping up. ( watching the bears now and that qb Williams is for real, , dropping dimes and bombs on the run.  Nowonder they so easily got rid of fields !  Guy is really accurate and Odunze is the real deal as well ).   Just hope the d steps up a little agaist Wilson , as they need an emotional boost after losing Milano.  I don’t care what the denial is goin on with posters who stated that he’s easily replaced, just listen to the players and guys who make a living following the bills ,,,that’s a big loss given All the positions in flux!   This team ends some positives to temper all the news w Milano , cook, bass , mvs, claypool etc.  

Have a great day , go bills , I’m jealous but will be watching !  How do we pick you out?  😊👍👍👍✌️

• Awesome! (+1) 1

20 hours ago, julian said:

I think this Bills oline is an underrated unit, if they pick up where they left off and continue to grow that’s gonna make the transition away from Diggs and Davis much more easier.

Every offensive plays success relies on  O -line execution, it is amazing that those guys are always underrated, it’s the second most important part of the offense on every team, the QB being #1 

• Agree 1

I hope Josh and all the starters play deep into the second quarter if not all of the first half. They need the work.

The Texans looked GOOOOOD today. Quick, on point, crisp passes. Stroud and the boys played a lot. (One full Q)

We need to come out tonight vs the Stillers and pound them! Send a message.

Sitting Josh is a wimpy move. This team needs to ball out and toughen up starting tonight and lets go BILS kick some frickin arse boys!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, benderbender said:

letting people back on field. nice chorus of boos welcoming the Bills

no love lost between these 2 franchises fan bases either. LOTS of history

reading about the cloudburst made me nostalgic for home kind of.   I miss a good thunderstorm. Where I live we may get thunder twice a year. Very rare

GO BILLS!~!