Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The last list that I saw (the ESPN one) didn’t have him in the top 10. Oliver didn’t make the top 10 either. The same goes for Bernard. Rasul and Rousseau weren’t even considered as top 10 at their position. If Von becomes Von again that changes things. He was an elite player at one of the most important positions in football. 

Arguing with a Homer is like arguing with a...well nevermind, don't want any infractions lol

Just now, stevestojan said:

Are these the defensive battle games my grandpa used to always talk about? 

Or are both offenses just putrid tonight? 

Either way, I want my money back. 

I think neither teams want to show the offense.  In fact, it seems to be more of trend of late with most preseason teams.

• Agree 2

Just now, KOKBILLS said:

Exactly... He's plenty athletic... So it's all about how quick he learns... And he looks like a quick learner so far...

Learning the playbook and what you need to be a green dot yeah. The instincts, if those could be taught Tremaine Edmunds would be a Bill and a generational LB like a Kuechley. You just gotta have those. Being a LB isn't just a job, it's an attitude.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I get what you are saying but ESPN lists are like the Pro Bowl, they don't always make sense.  I'm talking they play like top at their position.  We know ESPN has their favorites.  

Sorry, should have clarified. The list was assembled by NFL executives not ESPN personalities. It was 50 top executives or something like that.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billzgobowlin said:

I think neither teams want to show the offense.  In fact, it seems to be more of trend of late with most preseason teams.

Yeah, I actually like this part of the game the best - late third and 4th Q. Someone will make a play that might get him a roster spot. 

But the game is tough to watch and pointless besides that. I mean the bears stomped the bengals. Something tells me Cinnci will be alright.