Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

His instincts and play recognition have been incredible tonight. Lack of high end physical skills is the only thing holding him back.

Disagree on the high-end physical skills. He just lacks idea height but guys like that can thrive (London Fletcher, Zach Thomas).

AA1nBeJF.img?w=768&h=631&m=6

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

I'd like to see the 9 LT's better than Dawkins, same with Oliver.  Where does Bernard fit? Rasul? Rousseau? and big if but what if Von returns to form?  

The last list that I saw (the ESPN one) didn’t have him in the top 10. Oliver didn’t make the top 10 either. The same goes for Bernard. Rasul and Rousseau weren’t even considered as top 10 at their position. If Von becomes Von again that changes things. He was an elite player at one of the most important positions in football. 

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Agree

That’s been my point. The Bills are still really good because they have an elite QB. They have worse players around him than they did and less depth. They weren’t good enough with better talent and depth. 

Injuries hurt as big time the last few years deep in the playoffs. I think we take a step back to be a top 10-15 team which isn't horrible. As I'm liking what some of our rookies showing tonight.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

The last list that I saw (the ESPN one) didn’t have him in the top 10. Oliver didn’t make the top 10 either. The same goes for Bernard. Rasul and Rousseau weren’t even considered as top 10 at their position. If Von becomes Von again that changes things. He was an elite player at one of the most important positions in football. 

I get what you are saying but ESPN lists are like the Pro Bowl, they don't always make sense.  I'm talking they play like top at their position.  We know ESPN has their favorites.  

• Agree 2