Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

Another superb diagnosis from Andreessen. Instincts. Just a hesitation at the line until Fields commits to the run then he EXPLODES to get right on him and snuff the play.

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, but they were still good players. They weren’t as good as they were in 2021 but better than what we have today.

Who are the top 10 Bills not named Josh Allen? Where do they rank at their position in the NFL? Taron is a top 2 slot corner. Dawkins is a top 10ish OT. Milano is elite but has injury issues. Oliver is a top 10ish DT. Kincaid is a top 6-8 TE. When you look at this roster compared to their peers it is lacking.

I agree and have always said that the Bills have too many good but not Elite type of players. I agree with you. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, but they were still good players. They weren’t as good as they were in 2021 but better than what we have today.

Who are the top 10 Bills not named Josh Allen? Where do they rank at their position in the NFL? Taron is a top 2 slot corner. Dawkins is a top 10ish OT. Milano is elite but has injury issues. Oliver is a top 10ish DT. Kincaid is a top 6-8 TE. When you look at this roster compared to their peers it is lacking.

I'd like to see the 9 LT's better than Dawkins, same with Oliver.  Where does Bernard fit? Rasul? Rousseau? and big if but what if Von returns to form?  

Just now, The Jokeman said:

You can argue that the Dolphins have a better roster than Bills this season. It it doesn't mean they're a better team.

Agree

That’s been my point. The Bills are still really good because they have an elite QB. They have worse players around him than they did and less depth. They weren’t good enough with better talent and depth. 

• Vomit 1

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

McDermott in mid season form with the 4th down TO that only helps the offense. Dude is absolutely clueless on game day 

Or, they used the TO to double down with the players that Fields absolutely isn’t handing off on an RPO and we were able to stop them with ease…

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yep, because they don’t have Josh Allen. You’re making my point for me. He has elevated average to good rosters/coaching to contenders. This team is not very good without him. 

Exactly, Josh Allen on the 49ers beats KC imo. Instead, he’ll face on uphill battle just to carry his team to the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Jokeman said:

You can argue that the Dolphins have a better roster than Bills this season. It it doesn't mean they're a better team.

Not the point tho

Bills are a better team than the dolphins because we have a better QB, not a better roster. Being better than the dolphins isn't the goal... winning the super bowl is the goal and in general that takes both

• Thank you (+1) 1