Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

Just now, Billzgobowlin said:

The whole top 100 is based on the squads from last year.  Most of that team last year was not Diggs, Poyer or Hyde 

No, but they were still good players. They weren’t as good as they were in 2021 but better than what we have today.

Who are the top 10 Bills not named Josh Allen? Where do they rank at their position in the NFL? Taron is a top 2 slot corner. Dawkins is a top 10ish OT. Milano is elite but has injury issues. Oliver is a top 10ish DT. Kincaid is a top 6-8 TE. When you look at this roster compared to their peers it is lacking.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, MikePJ76 said:

and they lost to the same team as the bills did.

All that 49ers talent and they couldnt beat KC

Yep, because they don’t have Josh Allen. You’re making my point for me. He has elevated average to good rosters/coaching to contenders. This team is not very good without him. 

3 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

Why do they have their potential starting QB running like this in a preseason game??

To build team confidence. Last year the whole Pittsburgh team lost confidence in the O / QB play in general. Had a controversy with the o

coordinator who was public enemy number one and fired mid season…

Pittsburgh’s story was lights out D but they couldn’t put up points or pick up first downs week after week…

similar to jets…

that’s why fields needs to ignite some

team confidence that Steelers offensive isn’t gonna suck… again… and the whole team knows Russel Wilson sucks. They see it everyday in practice.

that’s what I’m thinking if I’m coach Tomlin

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

No, but they were still good players. They weren’t as good as they were in 2021 but better than what we have today.

Who are the top 10 Bills not named Josh Allen? Where do they rank at their position in the NFL? Taron is a top 2 slot corner. Dawkins is a top 10ish OT. Milano is elite but has injury issues. Oliver is a top 10ish DT. Kincaid is a top 6-8 TE. When you look at this roster compared to their peers it is lacking.

You can argue that the Dolphins have a better roster than Bills this season. It it doesn't mean they're a better team.

• Like (+1) 1