Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

MVS and Claypool out. 

Not revisionist history when most of us wanted Beane to draft two WRs.  Instead we have a safety that is broken already and a back up DT. 

But we have a guy that walks in bare feet, has long hair, and is a team cheerleader...

Oh man this could get ugly ....

Hope Kincaid, Shakir, Cook, and Samuel can carry this group

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Ethan in Cleveland said:

MVS and Claypool out. 

Not revisionist history when most of us wanted Beane to draft two WRs.  Instead we have a safety that is broken already and a back up DT. 

But we have a guy that walks in bare feet, has long hair, and is a team cheerleader...

Oh man this could get ugly ....

Hope Kincaid, Shakir, Cook, and Samuel can carry this group

I could have seen MVS get some snaps but honestly I don't think the WRs will be hurt from it.

Just now, SCBills said:

Not exaggerating when I say he looked like Matt Milano out there. 

Sorry I was at family dinner and I have the game recording. I kind of turned out when Josh wasn't playing.

But considering that Milano's return date is "indeterminate" he's almost sure to be on PUP to start the season if not IR. I know it's one preseason game but Bernard and Dorian Williams have looked solid so far and having a young guy on the team working up? There are worse things to find.

4 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

The truth of the matter is you don't have a good team without a legit QB.  I think you are drastically overstating the lack of talent on the team.  Take a preseason game to form your opinion is a little weird.  Let the season play out a little more.

We had 1 player in the NFL top 100 on one ranking. We had 2 on the player rankings (Dawkins was 95 or something). With 32 teams, each team should, in theory, have 3 (plus) players. A team that perennially is near the top of the league should have more than just their QB as top 100 players. The Chiefs, Dolphins and 49ers have like 6 or 7 guys each. We have Josh.