Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I was thinking of Vlad, yes.  Also forgot about McKenzie.

Not sure why the lowercase i was unusual to you.  Feel like that is typical with Italian names (especially Di beginning names.  DiNucci, DiNozzo, DiFranco).  Yea I know one is a character but it's an actual name.

I know. It's just unusual to see it as a lowercase letter on a jersey. Usually they just go all caps.

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I mean.. yea, but what’s triggering this comment?

Defense looked incredible and OL was

fine.  What else are we evaluating with Trubisky out there?

No Samuel, barely any Shakir, no Kincaid, barely any Knox. 

lol, seriously? This is a bad roster. If you remove Josh Allen, what do you think the record is? I will say 5-12 is the ceiling without him. Before you say, “what is KC’s record without Mahomes” it’s probably 9-8 or better. They have some elite players and a top of the coaching staff. 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

Been hard to tell if he was even ON the team....  😉

Hope he's ok tho

when I saw players on their knees is when I get concerned. But they are reacting in the moment. Gladly MVS was not taken off in a stretcher. anything else  regarding his health  now is conjecture. Anytime there is a delay like that we Bills fans are going to grip a bit. injury ptsd *cringe*

Edited by muppy

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

lol, seriously? This is a bad roster. If you remove Josh Allen, what do you think the record is? I will say 5-12 is the ceiling without him. Before you say, “what is KC’s record without Mahomes” it’s probably 9-8 or better. They have some elite players and a top of the coaching staff. 

I agree with you but, TBF, you could say that about most of the league if you remove their QB

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills haven’t been loaded with high end talent. They have had an elite QB, some really good players (Diggs, Poyer, Hyde, Tre, Milano, Dawkins, Taron, and a few others) plus fantastic depth. Now they have lost the good players & the depth has been elevated leaving them thin.

Without Josh Allen this team would pick in the top 5. Sorry if that hurts but it’s reality. This is a bad roster .

With Mitch starting, probably. 

Chiefs, Bengals and Ravens likely have more high end offensive talent to help a backup than we do. 

Not sure why this game has made you become so adamant about this posting this though.. 

Just seems Iike repressed anger over the roster that you’re letting out at a random time. 

The OL has been fine and we’ve barely played our top 4 receiving options in Kincaid, Knox, Shakir and Samuel. 

Edited by SCBills

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Other than Kelce who?

2 minutes ago, Billzgobowlin said:

That's a pretty hot take for a preseason game especially since it looked the same last week with him playing

Hot take?!? Lol, are we following different teams? This roster is not good. The QB is elite. They have a lack of depth, bad skill players, questions at the LOS, lousy special teams and average coaching. Sorry if that hurts..

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, Steptide said:

Defense looks much improved this week. Offense is litterally nothing without Josh 

I'd say the offense might accomplish something with competent NFL backup QB play instead of whatever it is Trubisky does out there. His points-above-replacement must be something like -15

1 minute ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I agree it is this year. Much more so than in past years. But it hasn't been all bad tonight there has been plenty of good. 

The bad, not seeing much separation from receivers and Torrence really struggled. 

• Agree 3

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree it is this year. Much more so than in past years. But it hasn't been all bad tonight there has been plenty of good. 

The bad, not seeing much separation from receivers and Torrence really struggled. 

What separation are we really expecting from Coleman and Hollins though?

I agree, not ideal.. but we knew who they are. 

Edited by SCBills

6 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Blocking and tackling… keep it simple and keep everyone healthy…

There is no scoreboard, but there IS an injury report. 

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

With Mitch starting, probably. 

Chiefs, Bengals and Ravens likely have more high end offensive talent to help a backup than we do. 

Not sure why this game has made you become so adamant about this posting this though.. 

Just seems Iike repressed anger over the roster that you’re letting out at a random time. 

The OL has been fine and we’ve barely played our top 4 receiving options in Kincaid, Knox, Shakir and Samuel. 

If you’ve been paying attention, it isn’t this game. I’ve been concerned about the talent for a while. I’ve been a vocal skeptic of the Coleman pick because he doesn’t separate. The WRs are bad. 

The OL has been better tonight and the defense has had some guys flash. We will see if that translates vs. a NFL offense with a real QB.

• Like (+1) 1