Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

1 minute ago, notpolian said:

McDermott and his defensive timeouts.  What an idiot.

Tasker said it's actually smart.  Since the D sees the play formation, the offense will go to their second best play for the situation.

3 minutes ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

If you’re Tomlin… you gotta go with Fields as your starter…

Russel Wilson  still looks like absolute ASS… and has been looking that way for four years… he looks like Trent Edwards out there…

To be honest the Bills were playing soft coverage, and he was making easy throws that Wilson did not get to see.

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Welp, this team is going as far as Josh can carry them. 

I mean.. yea, but what’s triggering this comment?

Defense looked incredible and OL was

fine.  What else are we evaluating with Trubisky out there?

No Samuel, barely any Shakir, no Kincaid, barely any Knox. 

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Someone else pointed out McKenzie. When discussing linemen everyone hated, you probably need to narrow that down.  Do you mean Vlad DuCasse? He was all caps.

To be clear, I'm not meaning the last player who SHOULD have had a lower case, just people who actually did. The lower case i in DiNucci caught my eye as unusual.

I was thinking of Vlad, yes.  Also forgot about McKenzie.

Not sure why the lowercase i was unusual to you.  Feel like that is typical with Italian names (especially Di beginning names.  DiNucci, DiNozzo, DiFranco).  Yea I know one is a character but it's an actual name.

Just now, jkeerie said:

Tasker said it's actually smart.  Since the D sees the play formation, the offense will go to their second best play for the situation.

unless they knew McD would use his timeout, in which case they’d come out with their second-best play and then go to their best play. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

The Bills haven’t been loaded with high end talent. They have had an elite QB, some really good players (Diggs, Poyer, Hyde, Tre, Milano, Dawkins, Taron, and a few others) plus fantastic depth. Now they have lost the good players & the depth has been elevated leaving them thin.

Without Josh Allen this team would pick in the top 5. Sorry if that hurts but it’s reality. This is a bad roster .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 4

Just now, BRH said:

unless they knew McD would use his timeout, in which case they’d come out with their second-best play and then go to their best play. 

Unless McD knew their best play wasn't as good as their second best play, so he forced them into it.

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

The Bills haven’t been loaded with high end talent. They have had an elite QB, some really good players (Diggs, Poyer, Hyde, Tre, Milano, Dawkins, Taron, and a few others) plus fantastic depth. Now they have lost the good players & the depth has been elevated leaving them thin.

Without Josh Allen this team would pick in the top 5. Sorry if that hurts but it’s reality. This is a bad roster .

That's a pretty hot take for a preseason game especially since it looked the same last week with him playing

• Haha (+1) 1

my takeaway from the first half is Mitch Trubisky just holds the ball.  It looked like there were guys open a lot and he just stands there staring at something.

Twice I saw Coleman wide open in the space between the corner and the safety which should have been easy pitch and catch first downs and he didn't even look his way.

The throw on that play action backside slant was horrendous.  Coleman should have two TD's this summer but trubisky is god awful.

After week 1 when cuts are made they might need to go get a more competent number 2 even though that is unconventional that late in the years.

Also, you can inject Ray Davis right into my veins he looks terrific to me.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

I was thinking of Vlad, yes.  Also forgot about McKenzie.

Not sure why the lowercase i was unusual to you.  Feel like that is typical with Italian names (especially Di beginning names.  DiNucci, DiNozzo, DiFranco).  Yea I know one is a character but it's an actual name.

image.png.3e4948a4120d0bc59de8eb97025363d0.png

I'm wrong on LeVitre, swear I saw him with that, maybe in Atlanta?