Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

Just now, jkeerie said:

I'd like to see how close it was.  It was a quick throw.

Steelers BC had a nice shot from behind. The ball was high and wide, but Coleman also moved his body up the field and away from the incoming contact which made it further outside.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

He loses his head if he does, poor location on that pass. If he catches it, he gets decapitated 

Maybe.  I am just going by the initial watch since they decided not to show a replay.  It was a bad throw, but I would like to think in a game that counts, we make that play.  That said, if Allen throws the same ball, it is there in half the time and probably in a much better spot.  Just would have been nice for the rookie to catch it.

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

They need to see if RVD can play RT to stick on this roster. They are doing the same thing with Grable. Think both will make the roster 

I’ll also be honest I might have to take my Andreessen take back. What he has done against Pittsburghs starters has been damn impressive. 

I didn't expect to like our tackle depth more than our interior depth... but here we are.

Interesting that Andreesen started over any of the other potential Mike LBs and doesn’t look at all out of place. In fact he looks the part. Who else was running MLB in camp? Deion Jones? Can’t see Morrow or Ulofoshio with the green dot. 

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Awesome 44 is showing up for the home town team right now. Really curious to see if he could inch in the top 5 Lbs on active roster…PS at least 

We might not be able to hide him on the PS at this rate. 

• Agree 2