Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

Just now, HappyDays said:

I feel bad for Steelers fans. I know how QB purgatory feels. Watching Trubisky followed by Wilson has to feel like torture, like this is the best your team has been able to find.

***** em

Just now, HappyDays said:

I feel bad for Steelers fans. I know how QB purgatory feels. Watching Trubisky followed by Wilson has to feel like torture, like this is the best your team has been able to find.

Fields is their best Quarterback. It won't take many weeks of the regular season for everyone to accept that.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Russel Wilson is a shell of himself. Seattle really traded him at the perfect time.

Justin Fields will be their starter in a couple weeks. He may not be better throwing but his ability to create some plays and escape pressure is better than Wilson's right now. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yep. Don't see a viable returner on the roster yet.

The return game being what it is now, practically no one's done anything impressive league wide the past couple weeks.

It seems they're doing all they can to all but eliminate it from the game. I'm not looking to put someone on the roster as a Return guy first and foremost.

Do you have a role on Offense or Defense as a non starter? Can we put you back there? The jobs yours.

5 minutes ago, Brand J said:

What is Torrence doing, man? Absolutely no effort to erase his assignment from the play, just touched him and allowed him to go wherever he wanted. 

Can’t discount how much Morse meant to the interior and Torrence’s development.  

I absolutely hate the plan with the interior of this oline.  

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Hardy will make this team. Does McDermott trust a rookie fielding punts but the kid looks like he knows what he’s doing as a returner and Cam Lewis is the backup slot who can easily be usurped at some point 

I don't trust a rookie returning punts. Anybody can do it in August. Show me you can field the ball in OP in November and December. That is the true test.