Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

The Oline continues to get wrecked . 

And I’m still shaking my head at those big loud accounts on here that were in favour of getting rid of Morse without a proper replacement. 

Edited by DJB

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I think he will be on the PS. But will be interesting to see who comes in with the 2nd team D. Him and Williams with the 1s.... if Spector and Jones are the 2s that suggests Andreeson is in the mix.

Thought Spector was hurt/out this game.

Andreeson holding his own, think he will fight off Deion Jones

• Thank you (+1) 1

Why is our starting line still out there?  Come on now.....  Mitch can get sacked with the backups in just as well as he can with the starters.  For a guy so concerned about injuries in the field, McDermott is showing he doesn't give a crap about the line. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Every year there’s some kid who’s the preseason darling. They rarely, if ever, make the team. 

I would rather this kid than A.J. Klein in an emergency, the kid looks a bit faster than AJ

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, DJB said:

The Oline continues to get wrecked . 

And I’m still shaking my head at those big loud accounts on here that were in favour of getting rid of Morse without a proper replacement. 

They need to give Sed-Van-Pan-Gran some reps with the ones. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

He’s not making the team. He’ll be on the practice squad. He’ll take the Lewis, Ingram UB to Bills PS route for sure especially being able to keep 17 guys 

Your prolly right but the calls from fans will be huge. Either kids getting a chance and making the most of it good for him. If it was me I'd be over the moon.

1 minute ago, sven233 said:

Why is our starting line still out there?  Come on now.....  Mitch can get sacked with the backups in just as well as he can with the starters.  For a guy so concerned about injuries in the field, McDermott is showing he doesn't give a crap about the line. 

This line needs reps. Clearly.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Spector and Jones are the 2s that suggests Andreeson is in the mix.

Spector is out with a calf injury. I have to think he'd usually be the 2nd MLB. The local kid getting time ahead of Morrow and Jones is meaningful though. He must have impressed McDermott to earn that spot.