Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Ok I've seen enough of the starting DL. Get everyone out.

Agree. Ed is a stud. Groot looks good. They can sit down. Looks like they are taking no risks at linebacker with Bernard not in. Andreeson was with the 3rd/4th string last week and is out with the 1s!!

• Like (+1) 2

Wilson STINKS.  I don’t think he is an upgrade over Mitch.

Allen converts that third down easy, Cook was open in the flat and Trubisky just decided not to throw it…. 

dline looking good, and Taron looking good as always

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

Yeah I know but the other games he was kicking them in the endzone which was bad.

This new kickoff is going to take some time to get used to. For everyone. Camera people included. Hard to follow on some broadcasts.

• Like (+1) 1

I have no problem with them choosing not to play Allen.  Completely fine with it.  That said, though, Mitch is so bad that there is no way you are going to be able to evaluate anything.  So, I am all for sitting the rest of the starters on offense for sure.  For him not to see Cook running wide open on 3rd and short is just inexcusable.  Every NFL QB needs to know that the RB is the read there if the defense is coming.  Just an awful sack. 

So yeah.....I'd have Kincaid and most of the line out of this game.  No need for them to be playing, especially without Allen in there.

UPDATE:  It does look like Kincaid is out of there.  That's good.  Now get Shakir out of there too.

Edited by sven233
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

This is gross. Disappointed we don’t get to see Kincaid/coleman/shakir connection to Allen. Glad he has no chance at injury though 

super hard to judge young wr's with a qb talent like trubisky throwing the ball.

Edited by Comebackkid