Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

Just now, SCBills said:

What separation our we really expecting from Coleman and Hollins though?

I agree, not ideal.. but we knew who they are. 

Coleman looked pretty damn good on that slant but the qb threw him a medicine ball.  A good throw and that is a TD every time.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Hot take?!? Lol, are we following different teams? This roster is not good. The QB is elite. They have a lack of depth, bad skill players, questions at the LOS, lousy special teams and average coaching. Sorry if that hurts..

The truth of the matter is you don't have a good team without a legit QB.  I think you are drastically overstating the lack of talent on the team.  Take a preseason game to form your opinion is a little weird.  Let the season play out a little more.

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

If you’ve been paying attention, it isn’t this game. I’ve been concerned about the talent for a while. I’ve been a vocal skeptic of the Coleman pick because he doesn’t separate. The WRs are bad. 

The OL has been better tonight and the defense has had some guys flash. We will see if that translates vs. a NFL offense with a real QB.

Ok.. and that’s a fair take to have.  Overall concern.   I’d disagree to your extent of concern, but I get where you’re coming from. 

I was more taken back as to why you’re unloading in this thread when the defense looked good, our top O weapons aren’t really playing and our backup QB is a disaster. 

Edited by SCBills

9 minutes ago, BRH said:

unless they knew McD would use his timeout, in which case they’d come out with their second-best play and then go to their best play. 

If this is regular season they have prepared and planned ahead of time.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

What separation are we really expecting from Coleman and Hollins though?

Those are our starting outside WRs... It is going to be tough sledding as offense without a single high end talent outside. We'll have to thread a lot of needles to score TDs.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

I agree it is this year. Much more so than in past years. But it hasn't been all bad tonight there has been plenty of good. 

The bad, not seeing much separation from receivers and Torrence really struggled. 

Yeah, it has been better today. Watching this though shouldn’t leave anyone feeling good. We have had some back of the roster guys flash (Andresson, Solomon) and Rousseau dominate. He is the only one that will play a prominent role that has really been excellent. 

3 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Massare posted something about Andresson at LB. Is there something noteworthy?

Not exaggerating when I say he looked like Matt Milano out there. 

Obviously… it’s preseason, but he’s either actually good or caught a heater. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Agree 2