Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Another nice play Andreeson

It's worth it to watch this game if we see a local kid from Buffalo play his way onto the 53.  He has made 3-4 solid plays already

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Morris wasn't open. If he was trying to hit Morris it was a crap decision as well as a crap throw. Hollins underneath was coming open.... but that would be an even bigger overthrow if that is who he was targetting.

And this surprises you?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I think Dorian Willams allowed that 11 yard completion. He got lost in pass coverage. I hope the live reps help him figure out that part of his game soon.

The previous conversion? I thought that initially but I'm not sure it wae his responsibility. He was in his zone I think. Need to look again.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Billzgobowlin said:

Since the game is not on TV for me can anyone tell me does Andreessen look legit?  I keep seeing he is making tackles.

If I never knew Milano went down, and I saw a white dude balling like this at LB… I’m just sayin…

Not sure how’s he’s looked in pass coverage, but he’s jumping off the screen. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, JDubya76 said:

If the Pats cut Milton, we need to pick him up. If Josh goes down, Trushitski isn’t winning us games. Bring in a kid to mentor and launch Mitch into the sun.

Milton was 2-10 today.  I don’t know he’s any better

1 minute ago, Billzgobowlin said:

Since the game is not on TV for me can anyone tell me does Andreessen look legit?  I keep seeing he is making tackles.

ISO'd on him a couple plays. He read his keys quick, moves to where he needs to be, beats blockers and wraps up.

Ray Davis!