Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Is this Andreson going to make this team?

I think he will be on the PS. But will be interesting to see who comes in with the 2nd team D. Him and Williams with the 1s.... if Spector and Jones are the 2s that suggests Andreeson is in the mix.

3 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Joe Andreesen taking all the starting reps at MLB is eye opening. I didn't realize he was impressing that much to be the first guy up with Bernard sitting.

He looked ok so far. Made the tackle while getting stiff armed.

Just now, Whkfc said:

Adressen is the camp darling everyone us gonna want the kid to make the team. Him starting and playing like this with and against a first team. What a steal good 4 you kid.

He’s not making the team. He’ll be on the practice squad. He’ll take the Lewis, Ingram UB to Bills PS route for sure especially being able to keep 17 guys 

• Agree 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I think he has made a poor decision to field punts in consecutive weeks. The last one he caught tonight he should have let bounce into the endzone.

Not a fan of what he just did either. This isn't college. You try to get the edge on an NFL special teams and you're more likely to get tackled at the 1.

Yep. Don't see a viable returner on the roster yet.

1 minute ago, gomper said:

I was just thinking to myself: "Is this really how I'm going to spend my Saturday night?" Lol. I am getting older. 10 years ago I'd be on my 5th drink and just getting going. 

On the bright side, we all get to enjoy the dulcet stylings of Maddie Glab

I am watching for an hour and then off to the pub with mates to drink and listen to a local band. 

😝

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, HappyDays said:

I think he has made a poor decision to field punts in consecutive weeks. The last one he caught tonight he should have let bounce into the endzone.

Not a fan of what he just did either. This isn't college. You try to get the edge on an NFL special teams and you're more likely to get tackled at the 1.

Yes, that was definitely an atrocious decision. Should have let it bounce. 

Otherwise, I think he's got nice hands and seems to be pretty shifty. 

Just now, wppete said:

How strong is Rousseau ? The guy is tossing massive first round tackle around like a rag doll! 

6’7 with his athletic build?  Guy has strength and leverage which is a lethal combo

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

unless they want him to field them just to seee what he can do?   idk

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

He’s not making the team. He’ll be on the practice squad. He’ll take the Lewis, Ingram UB to Bills PS route for sure especially being able to keep 17 guys 

Every year there’s some kid who’s the preseason darling. They rarely, if ever, make the team.