Bills @ Steelers - Preseason Game 2 - Sat 8/17 7PM

HappyDays

401671906.png?templateId=espn.com.share.

How to watch and stream the Buffalo Bills-Pittsburgh Steelers preseason game on Saturday

Pittsburgh vs Buffalo will kick off from Acrisure Stadium at 7 p.m. ET, and according to 506sports, there will be multiple broadcast options.

Nationally, the game will be televised on NFL Network.

In Western New York, you'll have the regular duo of Steve Tasker and Andrew Catalon on the call. You can watch the game on:

WIVB (CBS/4 - Buffalo)

WROC (CBS/8 - Rochester)

WSYR (ABC/9 - Syracuse)

WPNY (My/11 - Utica)

WETM (NBC/18 - Elmira)

WTEN (ABC/10 - Albany)

WWTI (ABC/50 - Watertown NY)

WIVT (ABC/34 - Binghamton NY)

WJET (ABC/24 - Erie PA)

WVNY (ABC/22 - Burlington VT)

• Thank you (+1) 2

18 hours ago, WotAGuy said:

Can’t see Josh playing a down against the Steelers. 

I agree, i don't play him at all.  Lose 30-3 I don't care.  Seems like his arm is getting plenty of reps in practice and we all know what he can do.

1 hour ago, bills742 said:

The weather forecast is for rain and thunderstorms. I wonder if that affects the decision to play starters.

It should.  Keep them off the field.  Let Trubisky and DeNucci hand the ball off 50 times and get out of there 

48 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I agree, i don't play him at all.  Lose 30-3 I don't care.  Seems like his arm is getting plenty of reps in practice and we all know what he can do.

Then why play him at all for the first preseason game? Would one series against the Steelers be bad?

2 hours ago, bills742 said:

The weather forecast is for rain and thunderstorms. I wonder if that affects the decision to play starters.

Seems like last Saturday was the rare non-rain weekend day for this year. You could convince me some evil genius has a weather machine at this rate. 

46 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

It should.  Keep them off the field.  Let Trubisky and DeNucci hand the ball off 50 times and get out of there 

Bummed if that happens but would understand it.  My wife and I are going to the game since we will be camping close to Pittsburgh.  Might be a downer for us.

It's time to hit the panic button on Bass. Over the last few reports he's hitting like 70% of his kicks. Not remotely good enough.

Also growing more concerned by the day about Cook. His drop issues are getting worse, not better. He had a bad showing against the Bears too. Needs to get his head screwed on right.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1