Wood, Levitre and Wang. Not Peters

rm -rf /*

On 8/12/2024 at 5:09 PM, MJS said:

The first requirement of humor is that it has to be humorous. Most of these dumb attempts are just not worth keeping around.

Is this a joke?

I would like to respond politely and appropriately.

On 8/12/2024 at 3:44 PM, Mr. WEO said:

a new TSW low

It's definitely down there on the list (or up there on the list depending on your choice of labels for the y axis), but I can think of a few "the mods closed my last thread so I opened this thread to call them names and guarantee my vacation" threads that were worse...

The thread that spawned this one was probably worse, also.

It definitely supports the arguments of the "500 post minimum to start a thread" crowd, though.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/12/2024 at 3:35 PM, hondo in seattle said:

I followed that link and saw "Mansfield Wrotto" was listed as our starting RT.

I have no recollection of this guy.  Zero.  I looked him up and he only played 3 years in the NFL but started 7 games for the Bills in 2010.  He left no lasting impression on me.  I didn't think any former Bills starter over the best few decades would be obscure to me.  

Same here. I had no idea who he was or that he played on Bills. God those were the lowest of low times...maybe only 84 and 85 back to back 2-14 were worse

• Like (+1) 1