The remaining (less than?) 35% of ppl still conned by Trump in 'A Bridge Too Far'

Trump is incapable of articulating a reason for why people should vote for him. He only knows how to ridicule and attack people. This weekend, he was ridiculing over weight people talking about Chris Christie as a “fat pig” and mocking Tester for the size of his belly.

What an idiot! I bet there were plenty of over weight people at his own rally along with millions across the country. He is oblivious to the ramifications of his speech because he is a narcissistic psychopath with no empathy for others. He says whatever makes himself feel good to boost his fragile psyche. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Trump is incapable of articulating a reason for why people should vote for him. He only knows how to ridicule and attack people. This weekend, he was ridiculing over weight people talking about Chris Christie as a “fat pig” and mocking Tester for the size of his belly.

What an idiot! I bet there were plenty of over weight people at his own rally along with millions across the country. He is oblivious to the ramifications of his speech because he is a narcissistic psychopath with no empathy for others. He says whatever makes himself feel good to boost his fragile psyche. 

I think he qualifies as a fat pig

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

If you want to understand Trump, just learn about Malignant narcissism

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Andy1 said:

What are the ramifications of his speech, Andy?  

The jig is up.  Every act has a shelf life, including his.  He’s going to get meaner and nastier and more desperate and only make it worse for himself.  America is turning the page on trump. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

The jig is up.  Every act has a shelf life, including his.  He’s going to get meaner and nastier and more desperate and only make it worse for himself.  America is turning the page on trump. 

No.  Biden will just slowly go away.  He has no need to be nasty.  

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

What are the ramifications of his speech, Andy?  

Well, a logical sane person would think - “If I want to attract voters to me, maybe I shouldn’t call an over weight person a Fat Pig because millions of potential voters and their family members struggle with weight issues.” The logical ramifications of such language may be needlessly offending others.

Any idiot in any position of leadership knows that their words matter. Only a mentally ill person speaks like that. Lehnerd, would you tolerate working for a supervisor who called you a fat pig? For some strange reason, other Republicans tolerate it all and say, “insult me some more sir!”

It’s just one little example of what a miserable human he is. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think he qualifies as a fat pig

You must have had a great bedside manner, Quack.

• Like (+1) 1