JD in drag!

Eat your heart out, MAGA.  Bangin’ couches,  thinking about bangin’ dolphins, and now in drag.  Maybe you could discuss over a couple of Bud Lights,  if you hadn’t canceled that for doing exactly the same thing as JD.  If you’re not too busy with the couch, or drooling at sea world,  feel free to comment! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

I understand the eyeliner thing now! 

It explains the eyeliner.  But I still can’t wrap my head around the dolphin thing.  This guy is weird.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I wonder if Walz dresses up as a horse?

Why would he dress as a horse to guzzle horse *****? It still blows my mind that this is the best you guys could come up with. So cringey and super weird. Ya'll don't really understand how this works, huh?

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Why would he dress as a horse to guzzle horse *****? It still blows my mind that this is the best you guys could come up with. So cringey and super weird. Ya'll don't really understand how this works, huh?

I know a lot of people who think this is the height of comedy.

Even when they have a sense of humor, it is an extraordinarily unsophisticated one.

6 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Maybe it’s a furry thing.  I can’t figure it out either.  But then again we have to understand that these are people who survive on meth, squirrel meat, and horse medicine.  They’re weird, so they’re going to have a weird sense of humor. 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I understand the eyeliner thing now! 

It should be noted that he really leaned into this. Eyeliner, skirt, and multiple accessories. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dems going with a homophobic attack.  

Absolutely no self awareness 

And for real.  The couch.  At this point anyone repeating that is just outing themselves as a lying moron.  

Was thinking the exact same thing.  I didn't want to disrupt their giddiness though and was just going to let them slather each other in this thread by themselves.  They look pretty odd in this thread.  Leave them here to it.  This thread can be their safe space.  I feel dirty posting something in this thread.  I'm outta here.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dems going with a homophobic attack.  

Absolutely no self awareness 

Hoax.  I’m pointing out the hypocrisy of MAGA.  

Family values, they say!  But they bang hookers and couches and marine animals.  

Protect the children from the drag queens,  they say! But it turns out JD is a drag queen.  

You guys have a lot of self-loathing going on.  It’s weird. 

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Was thinking the exact same thing.  I didn't want to disrupt their giddiness though and was just going to let them slather each other in this thread by themselves.  They look pretty odd in this thread.  Leave them here to it.  This thread can be their safe space.  I feel dirty posting something in this thread.  I'm outta here.

Back to the couch, eh? 

1 hour ago, dickleyjones said:

I think he's pretty 😍

I like his accessories.  Chic choices.  

Edited by SectionC3
  • Eyeroll 1

16 hours ago, K D said:

He's showing his support for LGBTQ. What's wrong with that? Why are you all being so transphobic?

Drag and being trans really have zero correlation. Drag is an art form that’s been used since the Renaissance (if not prior) where as the trans issue is a medical/mental health one.

2 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Drag and being trans really have zero correlation. Drag is an art form that’s been used since the Renaissance (if not prior) where as the trans issue is a medical/mental health one.

Are you assuming his gender? He may have been fluid during his college years