To the Harris supporters (LOL) please respond to the following

14 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Thanks for the response. Not sure what word id being used in place of ****** sorry. 

As far as some adoption agencies being against LGBTQ couples not allowed to adopt I think the key word is some. It would appear that the LGBTQ world is not being denied rights at all.

Oh it's coming neddy, and it's coming hard and fast.

Florida requires a marriage for gay couples to adopt, this requirement is not there for straight couples or singles. North Dakota and Arkansas have the same statute.

Tennessee allows adoption agencies to still receive state funding even if they choose to bar same sex couples from adopting.

Also, I think a lot of the fear is not being what are the laws currently, but what changes could come. A lot of the Project 2025 plan aims to remove fed rights from LGBT folks and giving them back to the states.

This would in turn create a situation where a LGBT person in NY would be living under a very different set of laws than someone in Alabama or Florida. 

The 2022 Respect of Marriage act protected LGBT folks in the case of FL, ND, and AR adoption laws, but if that goes back to a state decision those bans would come back really quickly I fear.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, T master said:

This womens statement proves that acid in the 60's was a very bad thing !! Apparently her parents did way to much of it and forgot to tell her .

Oh by the way when did they add more letters to the LGBTQ thing WTH is the IA about now ? I guess the every body gets a trophy thing has over flowed into the all inclusive LGBTQ circle .

Im assuming you didn’t have a couple moments to use Google…

I is Intersex, those children born with sexual organs from both sexes. The parents and medical team can decide to do surgery to remove one set of the organs however, once the child hits puberty there is a chance they could display characteristics of the gender that was removed. This creates a litany of mental and physical issues for that young adult.

A is Asexual, those who have no sexual attraction to either sex. 

These are two very small subsets that previously didn’t have a community to advocate on behalf of. They were added into the LGBT community in an effort to raise awareness and provide resources.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

1. Stay the course. Allow the Fed's monetary policy to continue to stabilize the money supply and inflation.

Trump: change the law to allow the President to have a say on interest rates. In other words, allow me to inject more money into the economy for political purposes, thereby risking yet more inflation.

So nothing on the debt and spending?  Just let the Fed, Fed.  

Not sure that’s an actual Trump policy or his own off script thoughts.  Taking him literally again when he very well just be saying “the Fed is not independent of the State that’s a lie.”   Audit it.  

2. Pass the bipartisan plan, and enforce it.

Trump: mass deportations. No indication of how this will be done with new entrants/asylum claimants.

She hasn’t said this about the “bipartisan” plan to fund Ukraine.   In fact, isn’t she now hinting about getting “tougher” on the border?

It gets done by deporting them.  

3. Make Roe v. Wade the law of the land again.

Never going to happen.  But yes this is a safe assumption she wants abortion to the end of pregnancy and beyond.  Ralph Northam said so and there were 5 instances of this happening in Minnesota.  

4. Continue with the tax/budget plans set forth by Biden.

- Legitimate big questions here: would she let the sunset on the Trump tax cuts (including estate tax) happen? Would she keep Trump's tariffs in place?

Trump: more tariffs. No tax on tips (but how to define who is a worker who ought to be considered a "tipped" employee?). Unclear how revenue gap would be made up.

If they have a tax or budget plan - I’d like to see it.  

5. Continue to support Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan. Urge a cease fire in Gaza. Continue to support a strengthened NATO. Continue to treat Russia as a geopolitical foe. Continue to support global free trade, including protection of maritime trade routes in the Pacific/Indian oceans against Chinese threats. Appropriate enforcement of money transfers that facilitate illegal/terrorist activity, including through use of cryptocurrency.

Trump: weaken NATO. Allow Israel to do whatever it wants to do. Try to get China to cry uncle through aggressive use of tariffs.

We have no clue if they support Israel or Taiwan and if we will send our troops into Ukraine - a logical conclusion if you understand what they’re doing.  

We currently have little leverage with China.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/12/2024 at 12:10 PM, GMB 8888 said:

Im assuming you didn’t have a couple moments to use Google…

I is Intersex, those children born with sexual organs from both sexes. The parents and medical team can decide to do surgery to remove one set of the organs however, once the child hits puberty there is a chance they could display characteristics of the gender that was removed. This creates a litany of mental and physical issues for that young adult.

A is Asexual, those who have no sexual attraction to either sex. 

These are two very small subsets that previously didn’t have a community to advocate on behalf of. They were added into the LGBT community in an effort to raise awareness and provide resources.

Thank you for that it is a good day you taught me something that i knew nothing about . But it does seem as if every time i turn around they are adding more letters and because i don't keep up with that particular group .

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2

On 8/11/2024 at 7:38 PM, Big Blitz said:

1.  What is she going to do for inflation? 

2.  What is she going to do with the border? 

3.  What is she going to do with abortion?

4.  What is she going to do with taxes and spending?

5.  What is central to her foreign policy?

Thank you for your time.  

I think it’s important we find out for sure and also to get a better grasp on why there is such overwhelming support (LoL) for this candidate.  

Fair questions.  The US pays $1.37 for each dollar budgeted.  Interest rates on the debt are increasing.  We spend more on debt interest than the military budget by almost 2:1.  This didn't happen overnight.  This won't be fixed overnight.  I'm very interested in her economic plan to be released tomorrow.  The question is: do we want a career conman to keep the con going or a prosecutor who made hard, life changing decisions on cases?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

14 minutes ago, T master said:

Thank you for that it is a god day you taught me something that i knew nothing about . But it does seem as if every time i turn around they are adding more letters and because i don't keep up with that particular group .

Love this response. Life is all about learning. There’s so much out there we’re not normally exposed to without effort.

As a boring middle class hetero white dude, one of the things I’ve actually liked about the whole DEI thing is the opportunity to learn about other people and cultures. 

At my old company, we had one of my Indian colleagues give a talk about the Hindu holiday of Holi. It was totally optional but he was a good guy so I joined. I learned a lot and thought it was pretty cool. 

People can overdo it, but it’s always nice to learn new things. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

s a boring middle class hetero white dude, one of the things I’ve actually liked about the whole DEI thing is the opportunity to learn about other people and cultures. 

I was at a naturalization ceremony in a federal courthouse today.  It was magnificent.  The presiding Judge got very choked up.  There were 40  that became citizens from 17 countries.  The Daughters of the American Revolution had juice and cookies afterward.  Proud to be an American!

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I was at a naturalization ceremony in a federal courthouse today.  It was magnificent.  The presiding Judge got very choked up.  There were 40  that became citizens from 17 countries.  The Daughters of the American Revolution had juice and cookies afterward.  Proud to be an American!

This is the sh!t that makes America the best country in the world. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

This is the sh!t that makes America the best country in the world. 

The judge tied her comments to the Olympics noting there was a finalist from the 80's Olympics in 400 M hurdles in the group.  The oath was said very loudly and it's one that promises a great deal.  Soooo cool.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The judge tied her comments to the Olympics noting there was a finalist from the 80's Olympics in 400 M hurdles in the group.  The oath was said very loudly and it's one that promises a great deal.  Soooo cool.

What oath do the 20M illegals give?  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, Irv said:

1.  What is she going to do for inflation? 

Well.  Uh.  Well.  That's a mean question!  **Laughs.** 

2.  What is she going to do with the border? 

Well uh.  Well.  That's a racist question.  **Laughs**

3.  What is she going to do with abortion?

It's called "women's reproductive rights"   Abortion should be allowed post-delivery.  You're a sexist.  .  **Laughs**  

4.  What is she going to do with taxes and spending?

Well um.  Uh.  Defund the police?  Kill all the Jews. Burn the neighborhoods.   That's a racist question.  .  **Laughs**  

5.  What is central to her foreign policy?

Well um.  Uh Defund the police?  You're a racist.  **Laughs**  

The answer is claim to support what the poll numbers show the majority of voters want. Get elected using that ruse. And once elected, memory-hole the positions she ran on and do whatever the extreme left wants. Avoid answering any tough questions and use the deception campaign strategy.

Everybody here knows this but posters that support her won't be honest about it.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

43 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What's funny Irv?  When did your ancestors come here?  Would your mother/sister/daughter meet the requirements for the DAR?

Your mom last night.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is MAGA.  scuzzy low life.  but i'd really like to know how "pure" of an American Irv is.

Wight Wing Weetards at their finest.