To the Harris supporters (LOL) please respond to the following

1.  What is she going to do for inflation? 

2.  What is she going to do with the border? 

3.  What is she going to do with abortion?

4.  What is she going to do with taxes and spending?

5.  What is central to her foreign policy?

Thank you for your time.  

I think it’s important we find out for sure and also to get a better grasp on why there is such overwhelming support (LoL) for this candidate.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 2

They don't care. They are all braindead. The campaign should be called "Not Trump." Let's all laugh and have a good time and bring out celebrities twerking on stage. Just forget that you are all broke and crime is rampant. How fun!

• Agree 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here? Kamala has nothing posted yet, and Trump has a bulleted version. Neither of them provide specifics outside of generalizations and generic positions.

As an Independent I have zero horses in this race, outside of personal interests (LGBT rights, Israeli ceasefire, student loan reform and forgiveness).

This is *checks notes* a football forum, not exactly a hotbed of intellectual thought and policy discussion. No shade to football fans, as I am one as well.

This whole sub-forum is just bizarre…MAGA posters just posting completely false/dishonest info, Democratic supports then replying with snark.

Maybe go ask a neighbor or someone on your local govt these questions, bc I guarantee you won’t get a quality answer here from EITHER side.

2 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Not sure what you’re trying to accomplish here? Kamala has nothing posted yet, and Trump has a bulleted version. Neither of them provide specifics outside of generalizations and generic positions.

As an Independent I have zero horses in this race, outside of personal interests (LGBT rights, Israeli ceasefire, student loan reform and forgiveness).

This is *checks notes* a football forum, not exactly a hotbed of intellectual thought and policy discussion. No shade to football fans, as I am one as well.

This whole sub-forum is just bizarre…MAGA posters just posting completely false/dishonest info, Democratic supports then replying with snark.

Maybe go ask a neighbor or someone on your local govt these questions, bc I guarantee you won’t get a quality answer here from EITHER side.

If you're an independent, I'm an Australian break dancer!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Trump was also POTUS. 

He's currently running a 3rd time.  

You can name his positions on most anything - and what it is he supports.   

More importantly his supporters can tell you all this.  

There is NOT ONE thing a Harris “supporter” can say about where she stands on anything - despite her being VP of this mess for 4 years and has become the nominee less then 90 days before an election.  

In the name of democracy of course.  

Now, her opponents can tell you.  But that should be the job of the “journalists.”  

So why the “excitement?”  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If you're an independent, I'm an Australian break dancer!

Always been one! I’m sure your moves aren’t bad!

It’s obviously rare for you to see independents who bend left on social issues, but getting in line behind war criminals such as Obama and Biden is a no-go. Trump, GW and his father were also trash bags for numerous reasons (again, war criminals and idiots…INFRASTRUCTURE WEEK! lol).

16 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Thank you for your time.  

I think it’s important we find out for sure and also to get a better grasp on why there is such overwhelming support (LoL) for this candidate.  

1. Stay the course. Allow the Fed's monetary policy to continue to stabilize the money supply and inflation.

Trump: change the law to allow the President to have a say on interest rates. In other words, allow me to inject more money into the economy for political purposes, thereby risking yet more inflation.

2. Pass the bipartisan plan, and enforce it.

Trump: mass deportations. No indication of how this will be done with new entrants/asylum claimants.

3. Make Roe v. Wade the law of the land again.

Trump: leave it up to the states. But I won't even tell you what I'm voting for my state of Florida to do. So leave it to the states as long as those states don't ask Citizen Donald what he wants. Appoint FDA chief who promises to ban Mifepristone, or maybe not, depending on the polls.

4. Continue with the tax/budget plans set forth by Biden.

- Legitimate big questions here: would she let the sunset on the Trump tax cuts (including estate tax) happen? Would she keep Trump's tariffs in place?

Trump: more tariffs. No tax on tips (but how to define who is a worker who ought to be considered a "tipped" employee?). Unclear how revenue gap would be made up.

5. Continue to support Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan. Urge a cease fire in Gaza. Continue to support a strengthened NATO. Continue to treat Russia as a geopolitical foe. Continue to support global free trade, including protection of maritime trade routes in the Pacific/Indian oceans against Chinese threats. Appropriate enforcement of money transfers that facilitate illegal/terrorist activity, including through use of cryptocurrency.

Trump: weaken NATO. Allow Israel to do whatever it wants to do. Try to get China to cry uncle through aggressive use of tariffs.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Interested to know what rights LGBTQ's are being denied them?

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

1. Stay the course. Allow the Fed's monetary policy to continue to stabilize the money supply and inflation.

Trump: change the law to allow the President to have a say on interest rates. In other words, allow me to inject more money into the economy for political purposes, thereby risking yet more inflation.

2. Pass the bipartisan plan, and enforce it.

Trump: mass deportations. No indication of how this will be done with new entrants/asylum claimants.

3. Make Roe v. Wade the law of the land again.

Trump: leave it up to the states. But I won't even tell you what I'm voting for my state of Florida to do. So leave it to the states as long as those states don't ask Citizen Donald what he wants. Appoint FDA chief who promises to ban Mifepristone, or maybe not, depending on the polls.

4. Continue with the tax/budget plans set forth by Biden.

- Legitimate big questions here: would she let the sunset on the Trump tax cuts (including estate tax) happen? Would she keep Trump's tariffs in place?

Trump: more tariffs. No tax on tips (but how to define who is a worker who ought to be considered a "tipped" employee?). Unclear how revenue gap would be made up.

5. Continue to support Ukraine/Israel/Taiwan. Urge a cease fire in Gaza. Continue to support a strengthened NATO. Continue to treat Russia as a geopolitical foe. Continue to support global free trade, including protection of maritime trade routes in the Pacific/Indian oceans against Chinese threats. Appropriate enforcement of money transfers that facilitate illegal/terrorist activity, including through use of cryptocurrency.

Trump: weaken NATO. Allow Israel to do whatever it wants to do. Try to get China to cry uncle through aggressive use of tariffs.

So, in other words, nothing.

• Like (+1) 4

Well.  Uh.  Well.  That's a mean question!  **Laughs.** 

Well uh.  Well.  That's a racist question.  **Laughs**

It's called "women's reproductive rights"   Abortion should be allowed post-delivery.  You're a sexist.  .  **Laughs**  

Well um.  Uh.  Defund the police?  Kill all the Jews. Burn the neighborhoods.   That's a racist question.  .  **Laughs**  

Well um.  Uh Defund the police?  You're a racist.  **Laughs**  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, wnyguy said:

Interested to know what rights LGBTQ's are being denied them?

There’s still adoption agencies/orgs that discriminate against LGBT couples due to “religious protection”. 

Children being in the foster system is considered a better outcome than allowing a LGBT couple to adopt. 

Neither you, nor me, will solve that problem on a forum so a debate is not needed, but is an issue that is still valid.

Semi un-related, but being a ***** athlete growing up, there is pretty much zero representation in professional sports. Im not telling anyone to come out (you do you and at your own pace!) but seeing the leagues and athletic orgs do nothing about homophobic language in sports is disheartening. Just this week we had a Red Sox call a fan a f*ggot, on top of numerous NBA, NHL, and NFL athletes also doing similar in the last few years. Not a single one of these athletes received a suspension…

Call someone a f*got at your workplace and you’re fired immediately. Now this isn’t an issue that a President could impact in any meaningful way, but it would be nice to see a candidate that put pressure on these orgs. Not looking for rainbows and grindr ads on sporting events, but a firm stance on hate speech or all types would go a long way in helping young ***** athletes feel more comfortable.

Just now, GMB 8888 said:

There’s still adoption agencies/orgs that discriminate against LGBT couples due to “religious protection”. 

Children being in the foster system is considered a better outcome than allowing a LGBT couple to adopt. 

Neither you, nor me, will solve that problem on a forum so a debate is not needed, but is an issue that is still valid.

Semi un-related, but being a ***** athlete growing up, there is pretty much zero representation in professional sports. Im not telling anyone to come out (you do you and at your own pace!) but seeing the leagues and athletic orgs do nothing about homophobic language in sports is disheartening. Just this week we had a Red Sox call a fan a f*ggot, on top of numerous NBA, NHL, and NFL athletes also doing similar in the last few years. Not a single one of these athletes received a suspension…

Call someone a f*got at your workplace and you’re fired immediately. Now this isn’t an issue that a President could impact in any meaningful way, but it would be nice to see a candidate that put pressure on these orgs. Not looking for rainbows and grindr ads on sporting events, but a firm stance on hate speech or all types would go a long way in helping young ***** athletes feel more comfortable.

also, why is q*eer a banned word here ha?

9 minutes ago, Irv said:

Well.  Uh.  Well.  That's a mean question!  **Laughs.** 

Well uh.  Well.  That's a racist question.  **Laughs**

It's called "women's reproductive rights"   Abortion should be allowed post-delivery.  You're a sexist.  .  **Laughs**  

Well um.  Uh.  Defund the police?  Kill all the Jews. Burn the neighborhoods.   That's a racist question.  .  **Laughs**  

Well um.  Uh Defund the police?  You're a racist.  **Laughs**  

Exactly.  They are still just running with "orange man bad" and targeting the uneducated, perpetual victims, and people dependent on the state 

• Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I mean nothing?  

Ok maybe we need to broaden the topics ……. to ***t no one cares about and don’t register anywhere on the totem pole of concerns.  

This womens statement proves that acid in the 60's was a very bad thing !! Apparently her parents did way to much of it and forgot to tell her .

Oh by the way when did they add more letters to the LGBTQ thing WTH is the IA about now ? I guess the every body gets a trophy thing has over flowed into the all inclusive LGBTQ circle .

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks for the response. Not sure what word id being used in place of ****** sorry. 

As far as some adoption agencies being against LGBTQ couples not allowed to adopt I think the key word is some. It would appear that the LGBTQ world is not being denied rights at all.

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Not to enact Project 2025 seems enough for most people. 

Oh it's coming neddy, and it's coming hard and fast.

• Like (+1) 1