Imagining a new Bills logo

LeGOATski

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

But its Buffalo, singular, Bills not Buffaloes Bill.  Multiple Buffaloes is just confusing.

They're already confusing the wind with the new stadium. We might as well add to the confusion.

1 hour ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The Bills current logo is among the best in sports.  And it incorporates all 3 colors.    No offense, but from a distance yours would look like an ink smear.   Like the grazer/dead buffalo does in throwbacks now.   It's not worse than the grazer though,  but the grazer is bad.

Incorporating blue is a good idea. I'm picturing this on a blue helmet, which the Bills haven't done in the past. They've done red and white helmets. When using the logo in other applications, it could just be outlined in blue.

8 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

The Bills current logo is among the best in sports.  And it incorporates all 3 colors.    No offense, but from a distance yours would look like an ink smear.   Like the grazer/dead buffalo does in throwbacks now.   It's not worse than the grazer though,  but the grazer is bad.

I agree with this.  Good attempt, but it just feels like too much of 2 colors.  Looks OK on a forum page, but in practice,  it wouldn't be a good logo.

In hindsight, this was a pretty good attempt.  I think our current sets are up there with the best in the league and near perfect... but this is a good logo, considering the terrible uniform design that was born out of this

htp9k8q9p5ga1.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, May Day 10 said:

I agree with this.  Good attempt, but it just feels like too much of 2 colors.  Looks OK on a forum page, but in practice,  it wouldn't be a good logo.

In hindsight, this was a pretty good attempt.  I think our current sets are up there with the best in the league and near perfect... but this is a good logo, considering the terrible uniform design that was born out of this

htp9k8q9p5ga1.jpg

WOW...this reminded me that I have a leather jacket with this logo on it in my closet somewhere. I should drag it out for fall.