Imagining a new Bills logo

LeGOATski

Screenshot_20240810-213400.thumb.png.4ea239511ab45db3573fd69bb06e3e41.png

It's a mix between the original standing bison logo and current leaping bison logo. I wanted the classic aesthetic of the old one, but with some aggression like the current one.

I also added a gold accent color simply because gold looks good with the red, white, and blue. With the NFL leaning towards more alternate uniforms, a fourth color also adds more potential options. And I'm really not a fan of black or grey being the fourth color.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but the Bills' logos, while nostalgic for us, have been pretty poorly designed.

Anyway, please flame away.... or add your own ideas for discussion.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

8 hours ago, LeGOATski said:

It's a mix between the original standing bison logo and current leaping bison logo. I wanted the classic aesthetic of the old one, but with some aggression like the current one.

I also added a gold accent color simply because gold looks good with the red, white, and blue. With the NFL leaning towards more alternate uniforms, a fourth color also adds more potential options. And I'm really not a fan of black or grey being the fourth color.

I know it's not a popular opinion, but the Bills' logos, while nostalgic for us, have been pretty poorly designed.

I think we have the best uniforms in the league, though I favor the throwback standing buffalo. Usually these attempts at novelty are pretty awful, but this is quite good, imo. 

37 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

I'd like the Bills to use a "head" logo with more than one Bison on helmet but have no art ability.

You mean more than one bison on the same helmet? Or alternating helmets with different logos on them?

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

You mean more than one bison on the same helmet? Or alternating helmets with different logos on them?

More than one bison on the same helmet in a charge formation - I would think for helmet logo it would be 5 bison of alternating colors of red and blue.

ecdf7c2d474764f8b00852b2faf0cdda.jpg

25 minutes ago, Punching Bag said:

More than one bison on the same helmet in a charge formation - I would think for helmet logo it would be 5 bison of alternating colors of red and blue.

Gotcha, that's a cool idea.

On 8/11/2024 at 12:49 AM, LeGOATski said:

The Bills current logo is among the best in sports.  And it incorporates all 3 colors.    No offense, but from a distance yours would look like an ink smear.   Like the grazer/dead buffalo does in throwbacks now.   It's not worse than the grazer though,  but the grazer is bad.

Edited by BADOLBILZ

On 8/11/2024 at 12:25 PM, Punching Bag said:

But its Buffalo, singular, Bills not Buffaloes Bill.  Multiple Buffaloes is just confusing.