Just quit the season. That performance was pathetic

Buffalo03

On 8/12/2024 at 3:57 PM, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

The pre-season isn’t meant to appease the fans or even for them to win the game. How dumb would they look if Coleman gets lit up and injured for the season opener? The biggest goal is always to come out of the preseason unscathed, not to win. We have 17 regular season games plus the playoffs to watch Josh Allen throw bombs. 

Oh, I didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up. Go Bills

On 8/10/2024 at 10:58 PM, Doc Brown said:

Pathetic effort but I'd rather have that then a significant injury to a starter (look at Hollywood Brown).  Oliver going down early and Josh scrambling was nerve-wracking.  

It was Chicago’s 2 nd game, we pulled Allen very quickly. The Oline is a concern but they looked like garbage against Pittsburgh last year. So we’ll see if they pull it all together. No need to panic just yet. We can save that for opening day😬

I'd rather us start slow, find our footing and round into form come October. Last couple of years we've come out hot and slumped midseason and had to rally to make the postseason.

The Patriots did the 'September preseason' thing for years and it seemed to work out just fine for them.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/11/2024 at 5:50 PM, AZSanta said:

I'm sure the Bills will be fine this year and make the playoffs again because of that guy named Allen.  One preseason game means nothing. However, it is growing tired seeing Mcdermott led games where the team is uninspired or uninterested. It happens far too often. IMO

Hard to be inspired for a meaningless game where all you’re trying to is make it out without an injury which could potentially cost millions. They’re fun for watching backups battle for roster spots, but coaches (they’ll lie of course) don’t give a damn if they win or lose. Honestly, the most interesting thing about the games are watching Bass. 

What I did not like was the lack of effort, and lack of intensity, especially by the starters albeit who did not play much.

And this wasn't KC, it was the Bears who picked first in April.

Their rookie QB sliced through our defense like John Elway.

I hope to see a better effort in Pittsburgh.

21 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Hard to be inspired for a meaningless game where all you’re trying to is make it out without an injury which could potentially cost millions. They’re fun for watching backups battle for roster spots, but coaches (they’ll lie of course) don’t give a damn if they win or lose. Honestly, the most interesting thing about the games are watching Bass. 

Mcdermott was pretty upset with the effort. I'm glad he cares. Its the first showing of the new team this year and they play like that? I don't know what it is about him but his coaching style isn't fit for a Super Bowl team. I think he may be too soft on the players. I don't know I'm not in the team meetings or practices but you have to admit they come out flat far too often for me to be comfortable with. Anyways Go Bills!