Trump Campaign Hacked

4 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

We all ‘know’ it was made up, we just like how bent you get telling us it was ‘made up’.

Strange take. How would you personally know whether any of it was true or false?  

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

I’m sure the nuts on the right think this is fake also. I noticed they had nothing to say about this. We all know trump is a crook and screws everyone. 

I think Trump is a POS, but I'm not stupid enough to think that only goes one way in politics. 

• Eyeroll 1

Iran Hacks Trump Campaign, Obtains File On JD Vance: Trump Official

by Ryan Saavedra

The Islamic Republic of Iran, the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, has reportedly hacked Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s campaign. Politico began receiving internal campaign documents from the campaign late last month from an anonymous AOL email account that used the name “Robert.” The emails contained internal communications from a top Trump campaign official that included research the campaign did on Sen. JD Vance (R-OH) and “potential vulnerabilities” that he may have. The research dossier was a preliminary version of the file that the campaign used to vet Vance, something that is standard practice in presidential campaigns

https://www.dailywire.com/news/iran-hacks-trump-campaign-obtains-file-on-jd-vance-trump-official?topStoryPosition=1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The conspiracies have begun ladies and gentlemen!

Not only is this fundamentally wrong (we didn’t give them anything, we unfroze assets), but it makes no sense!

Edited by Roundybout
  • Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The conspiracies have begun ladies and gentlemen!

Not only is this fundamentally wrong (we didn’t give them anything, we unfroze assets), but it makes no sense!

JD Vance leaks it himself hoping to be removed from the ticket after seeing what a dumpster fire it is.

• Haha (+1) 1