Trump Campaign Hacked

17 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Not me.  I have a strict rule of never getting between a man and his furniture.

Maybe not you, but some of your compadres are walking around full mast, frothing about a story that was debunked the minute it was made up.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Maybe not you, but some of your compadres are walking around full mast, frothing about a story that was debunked the minute it was made up.

I think you’d find unlike Republicans us on the left et people do what they want behind closed doors as long as it’s legal.

JD can say it’s not true. Hell JDs campaign said they’d call out Walz if he lies. Note: they didn’t call out Walz on the couch thing.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

This couch thing really has you guys all horned up, huh?

Not as much as they do JD!  Hetero-sectional! 

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I think you’d find unlike Republicans us on the left et people do what they want behind closed doors as long as it’s legal.

JD can say it’s not true. Hell JDs campaign said they’d call out Walz if he lies. Note: they didn’t call out Walz on the couch thing.

They hoped he’d keep going in the “JD raw dogs upholstery” storyline and lay off the much weirder dolphin issue. 

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

They hoped he’d keep going in the “JD raw dogs upholstery” storyline and lay off the much weirder dolphin issue. 

Iran got the 270 pages, 269 pages were cut outs from an IKEA catalog 

• Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Who cares, right? Does it look like the clown has a strategy aside from making up lies, hurling stupid insults and peddling conspiracy theories? 

Seriously, what would anyone learn about Trump's strategy they don't already know? 

This really sums up trumpism.  Catchy insults, conspiracy theories,  lies,  and not actually getting much of substance done.  These people are friggin weird.  There no two way about it.  All of his nonsense emboldened the worst of wal mart shoppers and only now,  after eight years,  have we

come to grips with how weird these people are. 

• Thank you (+1) 3

Question for the MAGAs / Trump curious / Anti-Dems on the board:

If someone claiming to be a representative of the Iranian government reached out to the Harris campaign, telling them that they wanted to meet because they had dirt on Trump, and the Harris campaign responded with “If it’s what you say I love it especially later in the summer” and then had a meeting, you’d all be perfectly cool and chill with it, right?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Semafor reports pretty benign leaks.   Seems like it might be a campaign ploy. 

51 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Holy shite… is this true?  Tiny airport so they wouldn’t take kindly. Even in Ruby red Montana 

doesnt mention the airport but same old sleazy pos. Guy’s a huge shyster

https://dailymontanan.com/2024/08/08/when-trump-comes-to-town-he-brings-excitement-leaves-unpaid-bills/

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I mean, the guy who started it came out and admitted it was a lie, so why should he bother? It'll just perpetuate the nonsense. 

But frankly idgaf if he @#$%s his couch or not, but SectionC3 and Tibsy are all boned up about it.  So much for not caring what people do behind closed doors.

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

This was actually funny.

Edited by Tenhigh

If a Harris campaign member was bragging that Iran had a bunch of hacked Trump campaign materials and was going to provide them to the Harris campaign to help them, the FBI opening an investigation would obviously be a hoax designed to hurt the Harris campaign, right?

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

If a Harris campaign member was bragging that Iran had a bunch of hacked Trump campaign materials and was going to provide them to the Harris campaign to help them, the FBI opening an investigation would obviously be a hoax designed to hurt the Harris campaign, right?

You're probably right, but the MAGA web of lies is so hard to decipher and to keep straight that it's anyone's guess. 

In the meantime, while MAGA is trying to figure that out, it's important for MAGA to remember (1) JD is in love with Vladimir Futon; (2) JD has a side piece thing going with at least one dolphin, and maybe more such marine mammals; and (3) all of MAGA is weird.  

• Haha (+1) 1