Bears @ Bills - Preseason Game 1 - SAT 08/10 - 1 PM

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Unfortunately, I've been to the 2 worst losses in McDermott's career: Bills at Chargers 2017, Bills at Ravens 2018.  They have 1 thing in common-Nathan Peterman started.  He ruined 2 road trips for me in a 10-month span.  

They may be personal worsts for you but they both still pale in comparison to '13 seconds'.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Unfortunately, I've been to the 2 worst losses in McDermott's career: Bills at Chargers 2017, Bills at Ravens 2018.  They have 1 thing in common-Nathan Peterman started.  He ruined 2 road trips for me in a 10-month span.  

I would say the Colts loss or New Orleans were McDs worst.  When they lost to NO it was pretty funny seeing the streaker in the snow though. 

5 minutes ago, Bills!Win! said:

The bills could have lost 62-7 and I wouldn’t care. The starters play one to two series on a very vanilla game plan 

I'm very encouraged by the play of Shakir, Samuel, and Kincaid. Coleman looked good too, but wasn't able to capitalize on those red zone opportunities. But really, those first 3 guys are going to be very solid for Josh. I don't have any worries about this passing attack.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

"Playing the biggest victim card of all time"

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Your just trying to goad me into saying something that gets me suspended again. 

we don’t like each other. I’m fully aware of it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, zow2 said:

We know it means squat. But Preseason or not, today was a great day for the national pundits who’ve been on the “Buffalo will win 9 games and miss the playoffs” train.  

I love how people think it’s impossible that josh could miss significant time. 

3 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

But 62-7 ?

They could've lost ONE MILLION - 7

Plotting Austin Powers GIF

1 minute ago, Shortchaz said:

I love how people think it’s impossible that josh could miss significant time. 

Straw man arguments for 500, Alex.

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

McDermott is responsible for this and most people are going to say it’s no big deal, but knowing this dude…he’s going to be livid. There are a ton of non game-plan specific things that were a big issue.  The roster needs improvement and the team made way too many mistakes. The bears weren’t scheming anything up either and they had whatever they wanted all day 

Sure. Typical McDermott game

- Team unprepared and uninterested 

- Tons of mental mistakes 

- Josh bails them out at the end (not this game though)

Should be a typical Bills season

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

Sure. Typical McDermott game

- Team unprepared and uninterested 

- Tons of mental mistakes 

- Josh bails them out at the end (not this game though)

Should be a typical Bills season

It's an absolute fact, based on their game history, that the "typical McDermott game" is a win by double digits.

Maybe you meant to use a different phrase, like "Sure. Like other outlier games from McDermott in the past."

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

I'm very encouraged by the play of Shakir, Samuel, and Kincaid. Coleman looked good too, but wasn't able to capitalize on those red zone opportunities. But really, those first 3 guys are going to be very solid for Josh. I don't have any worries about this passing attack.

I think if Josh was throwing the ball he woulda had them. Tribusky was throwing bad passes trying to get our receivers hurt.