Bears @ Bills - Preseason Game 1 - SAT 08/10 - 1 PM

That was a pretty nice crowd for a preseason game. It's a shame that the home team couldn't have rewarded them with a better effort. That was truly a 'demand your money back' type of effort. The coaches and players should all be embarrassed by that complete sh!t show. Nobody bothered to show up. Woof...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Obviously this was just preseason.

But I can't really think of anything positive or any players that stood out in a good way.  Maybe Khalil Shakir and Curtis Samuel?

The O-Line was dreadful.  The D-Line got zero pressure.  Lots of penalties.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Success said:

I didn't see the game, but I'm comparing the comments about Martin to his stats - his stats look good; was he bad?

He was abysmal.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

Could we please .......... please sign a RB over 225 pounds.  This is why we habitually have Allen running anything short yardage.  Stop telling me how this or that 210lb back is a between the tackles runner.  Put at least one guy not named Allen on the roster who can move the pile.  A million things I didn't like but I'll chalk most of it up to them putting guys out there they want to look at who probably will not be on the roster opening day.  That said line play was tough to watch and we can't move the pile unless Josh is out there.

Just now, Maine-iac said:

Could we please .......... please sign a RB over 225 pounds.  This is why we habitually have Allen running anything short yardage.  Stop telling me how this or that 210lb back is a between the tackles runner.  Put at least one guy not named Allen on the roster who can move the pile.  A million things I didn't like but I'll chalk most of it up to them putting guys out there they want to look at who probably will not be on the roster opening day.  That said line play was tough to watch and we can't move the pile unless Josh is out there.

Just block

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

He had one bad punt.

He had at least two that were terrible.  One was a shank that wound up bouncing and rolling for enough yards to make it look decent in the box score, but it was a complete mis-hit.  The other was so short that the cameraman got lost trying to find it.  When they finally did, Chicago had the ball on the Buffalo 37.

Edited by Billl
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1