Bears @ Bills - Preseason Game 1 - SAT 08/10 - 1 PM

Can we get another QB in here this week? I get it if you are down to your 3rd guy you are in trouble anyway but this guy is a waste. At least bring in a guy with some unique skills. Big arm, speed, size…this guy has zero attributes that would even make you interested in having him rostered.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Albany,n.y. said:

I don't care how windy it is.  Martin is playing himself off the team.  

Yep. Not time to overreact because it’s pre-season but Martin never impressed me to begin with.

Start scouring free agents.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Can we get another QB in here this week? I get it if you are down to your 3rd guy you are in trouble anyway but this guy is a waste. At least bring in a guy with some unique skills. Big arm, speed, size…this guy has zero attributes that would even make you interested in having him rostered.

He's kind of like a poor man's Nathan Peterman.

I don't know what was worse on that PI penalty call, the fact that the Bear was 5 yards clear of Couch when the pass was thrown, or Tasker saying it's an automatic call when you grab the jersey (ball has to be in the air, dumdum. otherwise it's illegal contact)