Bears @ Bills - Preseason Game 1 - SAT 08/10 - 1 PM

6 minutes ago, ALLinALLEN said:

Please tell me there’s a postgame show on wgr cuz I NEED to hear callers today lol

Hey this is Walt in Cheektowaga, first time caller, ya know, 'dis team couldn't move da ball, we should trade Allen, get some picks, and draft 'dis Archie Manning guy

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

I've seen enough of Kingsley Jonathan.  Don't we have anyone better?  Pretty low bar....

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Kingsley Jonathan I've noticed quite a number of times in the game, and all for bad reasons.

1 minute ago, Sierra Foothills said:

You know KIngsley Jonathan was born in Nigeria and maybe didn't play much football as a youth like all of us, but he did play in high school and college.

Why does it seem like he's still trying to learn the sport?

I like his athleticism but when does the switch go on?

Got to watch Bills-Bears game on NFL Network and they used Bills broadcast team which I sort of regretted it.

The COO was a guest and he was asked some questions about the new stadium. Most of the questions were children softball speed but one was on new stadium and  asking about tickets for non-season ticket holders and question was dodged saying that when fans see the experience they will buy season tickets (including the PSLs).  He COULD HAVE said we understand that some long term fans will not being renewing season tickets.  

Couple of pretty egregious misses by the refs and easy challenges for McD.

Wonder if the refs have been told to call anything that looks remotely good a catch, and put the onus on teams to challenge.

Edited by BRH
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2