Bears @ Bills - Preseason Game 1 - SAT 08/10 - 1 PM

Just now, That's No Moon said:

Played at Texas, transferred to SMU. Was meh. Is still.

I’ve seen his name on this thread 15 times and literally never heard of him before. 

3rd string QB? Why are folks freaking out about that? We’ll never carry a 3rd stringer on the active roster and if Josh ever goes down for more than a game or two…. Well, go Bandits. 

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

I’ve seen his name on this thread 15 times and literally never heard of him before. 

3rd string QB? Why are folks freaking out about that? We’ll never carry a 3rd stringer on the active roster and if Josh ever goes down for more than a game or two…. Well, go Bandits. 

Son of Steve Buechele, ruiner of my 1991 MLB fantasy team.

Not that I hold a grudge or anything.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

Pretty discouraging performance. Lots of the same stupid mistakes year after year.  10+ penalties again.  Sloppy on all three phases 

Penalties are just part of the deal with a McDermott coached team. Has been an issue his entire tenure here. Luckily they’ve been good enough to overcome most of them over the past few years. Hopefully that will continue. 

You know KIngsley Jonathan was born in Nigeria and maybe didn't play much football as a youth like all of us, but he did play in high school and college.

Why does it seem like he's still trying to learn the sport?

I like his athleticism but when does the switch go on?