Bears @ Bills - Preseason Game 1 - SAT 08/10 - 1 PM

I hope there was an 82 mph wind gust when Martin released the ball ….  either that, or I’d have him walk a straight line, heel to toe, and say the alphabet backwards.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There have been a lot of reports about all the feel good fun at camp. And how the attitude is positive but we look completely undisciplined and unready to play. It’s not about the score and it’s only pre season but the lines are being pushed around and we are making mental mistakes. Not a lot to be happy about right now. Maybe the fun needs to be regulated 

Stop being a stick in a mud 

5 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Bears remind me a lot of drought era Bills teams. Good-to-great defense, can't figure out offense or get a QB. Caleb Williams looks like the real deal though.

based off 2 pre season drives?

Kyle Murray probably looked the same 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

There have been a lot of reports about all the feel good fun at camp. And how the attitude is positive but we look completely undisciplined and unready to play. It’s not about the score and it’s only pre season but the lines are being pushed around and we are making mental mistakes. Not a lot to be happy about right now. Maybe the fun needs to be regulated 

when you don't game plan vs a front seven like this you are going to have all kinds of problems.  Pretty common in the preseason to

see teams just man to man push people around.  again this is the best run defense in the league