Bears @ Bills - Preseason Game 1 - SAT 08/10 - 1 PM

40 minutes ago, Gregg said:

I am curious to see if the starters see any playing time against the Steelers. This is probably the last game they would play before Arizona. The last preseason game the starters usually sit with week 1 up next.

It will probably depend on the quality of the joint practices with the steelers this week.  If it is aggressive and the team is really into it I imagine its a 1 series weekend for the starters again.  

Personally I don't want to see Allen on the field anymore this summer.  

• Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, May Day 10 said:

I would think that the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th stringers getting to play in the hall of fame game gave them a pretty big leg-up on the Bills' backups.  

This should be way more of a point made than it has been.

I wasn't exactly thrilled with our 1st/2nd team guys, but they looked meh in a meh first preseason game.  No biggie.  

Where we got absolutely demolished was with the Bears players that are fighting for roster spots/practice squad vs our guys doing the same... and those guys for the Bears all had a game under their belt already. 

6 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Watching One Bills Live.  Buchele is injured.  Look for Bills to add a QB fast, since Mitch is the only one behind Josh and they have a preseason game this week.

Ryan Tannehill is still a FA.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warriorspikes51 said:

This would be a really good pickup actually.  He's capable of keeping a team in games 

I was thinking the same thing. He has had some success in this league.  He is probably better than Trubisky. He would be a solid backup to Josh.

• Agree 1

I’ve been vouching for Kedon Slovis as the 3rd QB. He’s on the Colts right now but they’re 5 QBs deep with Richardson, Flacco, Ehlinger, Slovis, and Jason Bean. 

Probably comes down to Ehlinger and Slovis for the PS squad spot. Can’t see Slovis leaving the Colts PS situation for the Bills tho 

4 hours ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Applying Analytics to the results of the 1st week of preseason is ridiculous.  It's like putting ketchup on uncooked road kill - it won't help.

Sorry but Turner and Cover 1 must be doing drugs to even bother looking at such data.  For crying out loud they apply a level of precision, 34.8% not just 35%, that is laughably crazy for a game that neither team is actually trying to win.

• Agree 1

• SDS unpinned this topic