The most loathsome NFL players of all time

57 minutes ago, Wizard said:

Romanowski, DeShaun Watson, Michael Irvin, and about 5-6 current Kansas City Chiefs players.

Add Jamarcus Russell who recently stole money from some school program after his "infamous" career.

Definitely those on GoBills808 with guys like Hernandez, Carruth, etc.

And without being too judgmental, if you have 6+ kids with 3+ different women, I would say there is a higher likelihood that players on this list probably are not the best of role models for parenting.

Romanowski is an excellent choice.

Michael Irvin is another excellent choice.

Now that I'm less surly as before, might I throw in Ray Lewis for some color?  (Definitely no pun intended.)

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

How the hell have any of you not mentioned Brady yet? 

I had an avocado earlier with taco salad and I guess that I was seduced by greatness?

But, yeah.  You are spot on.

58 minutes ago, Rico said:

B9318626737Z.1_20150828115552_000_GN6BOL

Wait, what?  Really?!

He wasn't amazing after year 1, but gosh.

It's an interesting take, but what is on your mind about this one?  I am legit curious.

50 minutes ago, Chaos said:

No OJ on the murderers list?

In fairness, a number of older folks like myself had a different opinion of OJ before the murders and other criminal behavior.  He wasn't openly loathsome -- then.

Should his initial "transgression" (it was bad, so we are clear) happened during the age of social media, then who knows?

10 minutes ago, Desert Bills Fan said:

Ray Lewis.

Darren Sharper

Lawrence Phillips.

link to a pretty loathsome list:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_professional_sportspeople_convicted_of_crimes

OMG, forgot about Lawrence!  (Mentioned Ray Lewis in another response, so won't redouble.)

Frank Middleton

OL player who I felt destroyed the promising career of Sam Cowart with a blind side targeting of his knee.

Sam was having an all pro game and was on such a great trajectory. After that injury he was out for weeks with a high ankle sprain and was never the same.

The opener the following season he tore that Achilles and needed surgery. Just seemed like that hit set him down that injury plagued path.

Middleton was such an unapologetic tool after that game too, crowing about how losing him seemed to hurt our team.

Don't know why, but that one always stood out to me and the way Dungy-coached teams had those kind of players.

• Agree 2

Just now, WideNine said:

Frank Middleton

OL player who I felt destroyed the promising career of Sam Cowart with a blind side targeting of his knee.

Sam was having an all pro game and was on such a great trajectory. After that injury he was out for weeks with a high ankle sprain and was never the same.

The opener the following season he tore that Achilles and needed surgery. Just seemed like that hit set him down that injury plagued path.

Middleton was such an unapologetic tool after that game too, crowing about how losing him seemed to hurt our team.

Don't know why, but that one always stood out to me and the way Dungy-coached teams had those kind of players.

Frank Middleton!  Yes!  Didn't even think of that one!

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Dave_Bills said:

Kellen Winslow II

So true, just like in that song by Spandau Ballet.

1 minute ago, Steptide said:

Cuz as much as bills fans hated him, deep down they know he's the goat 

True, but remember that game when he was laughing at the Bills on the sideline?  Was he the GOAT?  Absolutely.  Should he conduct himself as a professional and not be a d-bag?  100%.

20 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

How the hell have any of you not mentioned Brady yet? 

OJ Simpson murdered two people. Aaron Hernandez and Ray Lewis are also murderers. Robert Kraft had sex with an underage sex slave. Michael Vick abused dogs. Tyreek Hill is guilty of domestic abuse. What has Brady done, to put himself on the same list as guys like that?

• Agree 1

44 minutes ago, TheCockSportif said:

So true, just like in that song by Spandau Ballet.

True, but remember that game when he was laughing at the Bills on the sideline?  Was he the GOAT?  Absolutely.  Should he conduct himself as a professional and not be a d-bag?  100%.

Josh laughs on the sidelines a lot in blow out wins.

Brady was our daddy. It’s okay to admit now. He can’t hurt us anymore.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

OJ Simpson murdered two people. Aaron Hernandez and Ray Lewis are also murderers. Robert Kraft had sex with an underage sex slave. Michael Vick abused dogs. Tyreek Hill is guilty of domestic abuse. What has Brady done, to put himself on the same list as guys like that?

who did Ray Lewis murder?

Kraft got a hand from  the middle aged lady who ran the tug shop

Pouncey brothers. Walking POSs. 

54 minutes ago, Rampant Buffalo said:

I don’t have any problem with Brady. He beats our asses like clockwork. GOAT. Sure, he was cocky. But who wouldn’t be in that position?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TheCockSportif said:

Wait, what?  Really?!

He wasn't amazing after year 1, but gosh.

It's an interesting take, but what is on your mind about this one?  I am legit curious.

He got Spiked Lemonade banned from this board.

1 hour ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

The jerk wr on mIami that cheapshotted Aaron Williams

Vontaze Burfict. I came to post  the same guy and you beat me to it.

Jarvis Landry* 

Edited by muppy
  • Agree 2