Tampon Tim: “There’s no guarantee to free speech to spread misinformation…” 😲

37 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You’re the

couch-banging weirdos.  I’m just reminding you of that.  

Keep it under control if you go to the aquarium, too.  It might be exciting to the MAGA weirdos if someone points out that dolphins have a “blowhole.”  

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Lame…After all, isn’t it the Left inventing all these new sexualities and identifies? Ya know- the freaks and weirdos who will soon incorporate beastiality and pedophilia into their alphabet community, if they haven’t already…It is quite hard to keep up…😉

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They try to make you think the obvious isn’t happening…beyond weird…👍

1. It's not happening 

2. It's happening,  but it's inconsequential 

3. It's happening and it's a good thing and you should embrace it.

Same narrative progression. Every. Single. Time

It's almost as if we have the history of Marxist revolutions to guide us.

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

1. It's not happening 

2. It's happening,  but it's inconsequential 

3. It's happening and it's a good thing and you should embrace it.

Same narrative progression. Every. Single. Time

It's almost as if we have the history of Marxist revolutions to guide us.

Or the dummies on this board "it's happening, but Trump..."

They are gladly giving up their freedom because they don't like Trump. We have some geniuses on this board let me tell you

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Or the dummies on this board "it's happening, but Trump..."

They are gladly giving up their freedom because they don't like Trump. We have some geniuses on this board let me tell you

The old “cut off your nose to spite your face” adage, because….emotions…👍

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Bored Bugs Bunny GIF by MOODMAN

Lame…After all, isn’t it the Left inventing all these new sexualities and identifies? Ya know- the freaks and weirdos who will soon incorporate beastiality and pedophilia into their alphabet community, if they haven’t already…It is quite hard to keep up…😉

Last I checked hereto-sectionality is a MAGA thing! 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Nah.  You’re weird.  Fake doc (try some hcq! It’s yummy!) and fake news (JD’s a freak, so let’s make up some equine nonsense to distract people outside the bubble!) 

Democrats are the party of the weird and no one except for the usual chuckleheads bought the “weird” claim by Timmay. And we know that the couch thing is a total lie because there’s no place in JD’s book where it says that, much less the pages that idiot who made that claim referenced. Meanwhile, we don’t know about Timmay swallowing horse ***** because HIPAA was passed for stuff like that…

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

And we know that the couch thing is a total lie because there’s no place in JD’s book where it says that, much less the pages that idiot who made that claim referenced.

Of course we know that.

People like you give the story legs because you get all bent out of shape about a stupid (funny stupid) joke tweet.

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Meanwhile, we don’t know about Timmay swallowing horse ***** because HIPAA was passed for stuff like that…

And an example of how you don't understand today's internet humor. That horse thing is pathetic. It's not how this works. Ask @Biden is Mentally Fit. He knows I get edgy humor. At least he understands it even if he pretends not to laugh at it.

18 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course we know that.

People like you give the story legs because you get all bent out of shape about a stupid (funny stupid) joke tweet.

And an example of how you don't understand today's internet humor. That horse thing is pathetic. It's not how this works. Ask @Biden is Mentally Fit. He knows I get edgy humor. At least he understands it even if he pretends not to laugh at it. 

The couch thing was never funny. But you guys keep talking about it as if it were true. Which is why the horse ***** thing will live on. Deal with it because it’s your rules.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

The couch thing was never funny. But you guys keep talking about it as if it were true. Which is why the horse ***** thing will live on. Deal with it because it’s your rules.

I know I am violating the rule about explaining a joke to someone who doesn't get it.

WHY THE COUCH STORY WAS FUNNY

- it was related in a tweet in a deadpan manner

- it was ridiculously specific: a rubber glove, sandwiched between cushions of the couch

- it contained a specific page reference to Hillbilly Elegy, delivered in good old fashioned standard academic cite format

- the subject of the joke is stiff and uncomfortable and trying just a little too hard to give off "normal guy" vibes

WHY THE COUCH STORY CONTINUES TO BE FUNNY

it obviously touches a nerve. Vance supporters alternatively:

- Decry it as false, not understanding that everyone who finds it funny understands that it was false/a parody

- Make up a ham-handed attempt at "two can play at this game" by digging deep into their Middle School Yuckiest Thing I Could Think Of fantasies.

WHY THE HORSE S[]MEN THING WILL NEVER CATCH ON OR BE FUNNY

Because it is a ham-handed attempt at juvenile humor, not in the slightest way clever, therefore lacking all the attributes of the original Couch Story. See above.

Live with it. Deal with it. It is Dukakis peering out of a tank. It is Quayle spelling "TOMATOE." It would have died out by now other than the overreaction of Vance supporters keeping it alive.

And of people like me on tens of thousands of forums like this.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know I am violating the rule about explaining a joke to someone who doesn't get it.

- it was ridiculously specific: a rubber glove, sandwiched between cushions of the couch

- it contained a specific page reference to Hillbilly Elegy, delivered in good old fashioned standard academic cite format

- the subject of the joke is stiff and uncomfortable and trying just a little too hard to give off "normal guy" vibes

- Decry it as false, not understanding that everyone who finds it funny understands that it was false/a parody

- Make up a ham-handed attempt at "two can play at this game" by digging deep into their Middle School Yuckiest Thing I Could Think Of fantasies.

Because it is a ham-handed attempt at juvenile humor, not in the slightest way clever, therefore lacking all the attributes of the original Couch Story. See above.

Live with it. Deal with it. It is Dukakis peering out of a tank. It is Quayle spelling "TOMATOE." It would have died out by now other than the overreaction of Vance supporters keeping it alive.

You are outside of one of your very many areas of expertise. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Simple minds amuse easily…

Interesting that Tampon Tim says you aren't guaranteed free speech if it's misinformation or hateful but then chose to say the couch thing about Vance even though it's both. Should we put him in jail? We can't have that kind of speech in our country!

• Like (+1) 3

Obama did the hand gesturing too - it was pointed out how and why back in 2008 as Obama was lying to the country his speech mannerisms and gestures are Hitler like.   

The gesturing and arm flailing are intentional they say they help to completely immerse your audience in the bull ***t you’re spewing.  Almost hypnotic.    

I don’t think Walz is astute enough to know this I just think his role is to be angry and obnoxious.  As he lies.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/10/2024 at 1:19 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course we know that.

GUWdEjmWwAArdEn.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1