Tampon Tim: “There’s no guarantee to free speech to spread misinformation…” 😲

YES! There is, Timmy, boy…

That’s the whole point of the First Amendment…

And why?

Because one person’s idea of factual information may be considered misinformation to someone else…

This whole excuse of needing to  censor to protect people from “wrong” info is what every fascist, and dictator has said since the dawn of time has said…

“News” networks lied all the time about Russia/Collusion, Covid, and Hunter’s laptop…I don’t need, nor do I want them censored for misinformation…

This why we have the Constitution- to protect against that, and letting people make their own conclusions…But, of course, fascists don’t like people being able to make up their own minds…It’s too hard to control them, that way…

According to JFK, whether from the Right or Left, censorship is abhorrent to a free society…👍

However, “low info” voters would not know anything about this…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• JaCrispy changed the title to Walz: “There’s no guarantee to free speech to spread misinformation…” 😲
4 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

YES! There is, Timmy, boy…

That’s the whole point of the First Amendment…

And why?

Because one person’s idea of factual information may be misinformation to someone else…

This whole new excuse of needing to  censor to protect people from “wrong” info is what every fascist, and dictator has said since the dawn of time has said…

“News” networks lied all the time about Russia/Collusion, Covid, and Hunter’s laptop…I don’t need, nor do I want them censored for misinformation…

This why we have the Constitution- to protect against that, and letting people make their own conclusions…But, of course, fascists don’t like people being able to make up their own minds…It’s too hard to control them, that way…

According to JFK, whether from the Right or Left, censorship is abhorrent to a free society…👍

However, “low info” voters would not know anything about this…👍

Weird.  Just like banging couches, 

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences.

Agreed, but that’s not what he he’s talking about…

He’s talking about needing to censor speech, that he doesn’t approve of, while still allowing misinformation that he does approve of…

If we are being honest, this is really what it means, and it’s wrong…

Like the Constitution, I’m for allowing ALL speech, even if I disapprove of it…👍

7 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Weird.  Just like banging couches, 

What The Wtf GIF by Justin

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

• JaCrispy changed the title to Tampon Tim: “There’s no guarantee to free speech to spread misinformation…” 😲

Officials are not concerned with protecting the public from mis and dis information. They spread most of it. Their concern is getting called out by somebody that has the true facts and figures to shred their narrative. They want to protect themselves from criticism. That's what its are all about. 

If these official revealed their true selves and their true positions and beliefs they know they wouldn't be elected. So they choose the only path to victory. They lie!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Freedom of speech does not protect the speech we agree with.  It protects what "we" don't agree with.

Yup, because speech people agree with doesn’t need protecting- because everyone likes it, and accepts it…👍

Amazing how the Left has been so brainwashed to forget these important pillars of democracy, simply because a political party has told them to…sad actually…👍

• Agree 2

52 minutes ago, phypon said:

Based on your username (sectional), I think you are just jealous.  Is this you:

53be9bcadf0cc41c942796e821f67252.jpg

:nana:

Weird that you sought that out.  Kind of like JD and dolphin videos!  

11 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn misinformation.

The 6th and current mass extinction event was started by humans.  What's the solution to ending it?  Carbon credits?

Tommy eyerolls strikes again!   

• Eyeroll 1

13 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

He’s a sick human that hates kids

Hoax. Also weird.  And a failed attempt to distract from JD’s interest in household furniture and dolphins. 

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

⬆️

Weird Hoax

You’re still paying attention to me.  You can’t quit me.  Kinda like JD and his dolphins! 

57 minutes ago, phypon said:

Based on your username (sectional), I think you are just jealous.  Is this you:

53be9bcadf0cc41c942796e821f67252.jpg

:nana:

Also, FYI,  MAGA recently started to believe that it’s not only acceptable, but desirable,  to bang couches.  Be careful with lame jokes like this when you’re hanging with your weird friends.  

23 minutes ago, Doc said:

Very. Why do you think Walz did that? A fetish? A bet?

Nah.  You’re weird.  Fake doc (try some hcq! It’s yummy!) and fake news (JD’s a freak, so let’s make up some equine nonsense to distract people outside the bubble!) 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Also, FYI,  MAGA recently started to believe that it’s not only acceptable, but desirable,  to bang couches.  Be careful with lame jokes like this when you’re hanging with your weird friends.  

Says the poster obsessed with couches.  Do you own a furniture store?  It's such an inconvenience when you get called out...  

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

Says the poster obsessed with couches.  Do you own a furniture store?  It's such an inconvenience when you get called out...  

Hoax.  You’re the

couch-banging weirdos.  I’m just reminding you of that.  

Keep it under control if you go to the aquarium, too.  It might be exciting to the MAGA weirdos if someone points out that dolphins have a “blowhole.”