Patriots releasing Juju

NewEra

Pass.  Buffalo's receivers may not have a lot of accolades, but they all have traits that scream potential.  Juju has been a good receiver when he's been in a good situation, but he doesn't really have any elite traits.  I'm guessing there was a reason that the Patriots released him.  I just don't see any compelling reason to bring in a guy at this point with no familiarity with Josh or Buffalo's offensive system without more compelling traits or track record than Juju possesses.

His knees are beyond shot.  He would get them drained on the sidelines during games in 2022.  If you can’t make the Patriots as a WR, you’re toast.

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Pass.  Buffalo's receivers may not have a lot of accolades, but they all have traits that scream potential.  Juju has been a good receiver when he's been in a good situation, but he doesn't really have any elite traits.  I'm guessing there was a reason that the Patriots released him.  I just don't see any compelling reason to bring in a guy at this point with no familiarity with Josh or Buffalo's offensive system without more compelling traits or track record than Juju possesses.

name "all" the "elite trait" WRs in the Bills WR room...

41 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Making room for Aiyuk?

I believe Aiyuk has already turned the Pats down, even thought they were willing to back up the Brinks truck.  Apparently,  being a Diva does not mean you are stupid. 

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

He could be our new Jordan Matthews.  I think he would be really reproductive in this offense when the weather gets cold.

I mean, if he really wants a lot of children, sure why not.

• Haha (+1) 1

Bad juju…,