Video: Why is Kamala Harris so reluctant to do an interview after becoming the Dem nominee?

44 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You??? 🤣

Trump has lost his little mind! 

He's told the story before, so do you agree he is lying? 

No idea, I wasn't there. What are you going to do if he turns out to be telling the truth?

54 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

You make a good argument. 

Did you see what I was replying to? Can I help you in some way?

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

No idea, I wasn't there. What are you going to do if he turns out to be telling the truth?

If Trump tells the Truth? Sure, it could happen, but I doubt it

He just made it up bro. Why you defending a pathological liar? Why? 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

If Trump tells the Truth? Sure, it could happen, but I doubt it

He just made it up bro. Why you defending a pathological liar? Why? 

Trumo sure lies a lot, butwhy is Newsome claiming he was there?  Why do you care about this one weird little story?

2 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

You ok bro? 

11 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Trumo sure lies a lot, butwhy is Newsome claiming he was there?  Why do you care about this one weird little story?

Yes, he lies constantly, why do you want to so hard to defend his honesty when he is obviously lying? Weird 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, he lies constantly, why do you want to so hard to defend his honesty when he is obviously lying? Weird 

Cuz they have no plan B.  R's went all in for trump.  Hopefully they'll build back better after  he loses.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

No Sh*t.

Kamala Harris Can’t Articulate The Case For Voting For Her

by Elizabeth Stauffer

VP-Kamala-Harris-Talk-1200x675.jpg

FTA:

But sooner or later, Harris will have to face reporters. She will also (likely) face former President Donald Trump on a debate stage. If Trump can remain disciplined, share his vision for a second term, ask voters if they were better off under his leadership than they are now, and simply let Harris be Harris, he can regain his lead in this race. 

Harris will be forced to make her case in her own words. My guess is that voters will be shocked by her inadequate communication skills. 

They may also be surprised by her arrogant demeanor. Aside from the fly that landed on then-Vice President Mike Pence’s head (and remained for two minutes) during the 2020 vice presidential debate, the biggest takeaway was Harris’ imperious behavior: “I’m speaking. I’m speaking.” 

When Fox News asked attendees at Harris’ recent address to the American Federation of Teachers’ Convention in Houston, Texas, what they see as her policy accomplishments during her time as vice president, well … no one could say. One supporter told Fox, “I really don’t know much of what she did.”

https://thefederalist.com/2024/08/07/kamala-harris-cant-articulate-the-case-for-voting-for-her/

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No Sh*t.

Kamala Harris Can’t Articulate The Case For Voting For Her

by Elizabeth Stauffer

VP-Kamala-Harris-Talk-1200x675.jpg

FTA:

But sooner or later, Harris will have to face reporters. She will also (likely) face former President Donald Trump on a debate stage. If Trump can remain disciplined, share his vision for a second term, ask voters if they were better off under his leadership than they are now, and simply let Harris be Harris, he can regain his lead in this race. 

Harris will be forced to make her case in her own words. My guess is that voters will be shocked by her inadequate communication skills. 

They may also be surprised by her arrogant demeanor. Aside from the fly that landed on then-Vice President Mike Pence’s head (and remained for two minutes) during the 2020 vice presidential debate, the biggest takeaway was Harris’ imperious behavior: “I’m speaking. I’m speaking.” 

When Fox News asked attendees at Harris’ recent address to the American Federation of Teachers’ Convention in Houston, Texas, what they see as her policy accomplishments during her time as vice president, well … no one could say. One supporter told Fox, “I really don’t know much of what she did.”

https://thefederalist.com/2024/08/07/kamala-harris-cant-articulate-the-case-for-voting-for-her/

How about these?

- she's not 77 years old and constantly harping on her crowd sizes and sharks

- she seems sane

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Lol holy cow this looks like a Chappelle show skit. Definitely not staged at all. "I got a Blacky McBlackerson record because I am so hip and definitely black."

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Cuz they have no plan B.  R's went all in for trump.  Hopefully they'll build back better after  he loses.

Trump won the primary, you silly goose.  If he loses, we'll buckle in for open borders, mass nationalization of illegals, defunding of the police and either hyperinflation or another great recession. 

What are you going to do when your coronated candidate loses?

• Like (+1) 1

WHEN YOU’VE LOST THE WASHINGTON POST…: 

Questions we’d love to ask Kamala Harris.

If she hopes to prevail, Ms. Harris needs to present her ideas. The media and public have legitimate questions, and she should face them. This is a political necessity — Mr. Trump is already turning her avoidance of the media into an attack line. And elections aren’t just about winning. They’re about accumulating political capital for a particular agenda, which Ms. Harris can’t do unless she articulates one.

What’s more, Ms. Harris might find her best hope of persuading voters is not to reinforce familiar negative information about Mr. Trump, even if it’s repackaged as an attack on his, and his party’s, “weirdness.” Rather, a new survey published in Matt Yglesias’s newsletter by political scientists David Broockman of the University of California at Berkeley and Josh Kalla of Yale, who study political messaging, suggests that her best bet would be to provide the public new, positive information about herself — and her agenda.

Without hearing Ms. Harris articulate her thought process, she runs the risk of leaving voters to wonder whether she is just shifting with the political winds, or, indeed, planning to revert to previous positions after she’s won the presidency. Why, for instance, did she embrace Mr. Trump’s idea to exempt tips from taxation?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2024/08/11/kamala-harris-questions-press-conference/

Would the Washington Post actually ask their questions, even on the off chance Harris deigned to sit for a real interview?