Trump Press Conference 9/6 @ Noon. Commie-la When?

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

Can’t really expect him to hear with that shot off ear…

I knew this was coming.  I'm sure the MSM will be all over it.  I guess you have never been in a large room before.

• Like (+1) 1

The lefties saying Trump is terrible in debate have not been paying attention. He's been just fine, does what he needs to do. Although i will say he was better vs Clinton than Biden, he was funnier and less doomy.

There are more questions about Harris' debate skills. Not great during the primaries, blase in the VP debate (but those debates are usually blase), stronger in Senate hearing type situation. If she can tone down the politik act and channel her inner prosecutor i think she can get tough and do well, but if it's just more...pandery 'meh'...it won't serve her well.

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If she doesn't agree to Fox and they have both agreed to ABC then big win for Trump.

She absolutely won't. If she showed up without knowing the questions and lost the first debate it wouldn't matter about the next one

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Already attaching strings to her. You guys are the champs of moving goalposts 

Trump has agreed to do every major network. He already did CNN and agreed to Fox, ABC, NBC. She absolutely won't do Fox because she hasn't been prepped on the questions every day like she has for ABC

1 minute ago, dickleyjones said:

The lefties saying Trump is terrible in debate have not been paying attention. He's been just fine, does what he needs to do. Although i will say he was better vs Clinton than Biden, he was funnier and less doomy.

There are more questions about Harris' debate skills. Not great during the primaries, blase in the VP debate (but those debates are usually blase), stronger in Senate hearing type situation. If she can tone down the politik act and channel her inner prosecutor i think she can get tough and do well, but if it's just more...pandery 'meh'...it won't serve her well.

I agree mostly but only because the bar for him is so low.  You basically give him points because he hasn't spoken about nuking a hurricane live....yet.

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Reliable media

Iron law of woke projection.

Double shot.

Why do you guys find just the ugliest women in the world to be your “influencers”

20 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Can’t really expect him to hear with that shot off ear…

Is that you Billsy?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I agree mostly but only because the bar for him is so low.  You basically give him points because he hasn't spoken about nuking a hurricane live....yet.

nah he has been much better than that.

Clinton "he pays no taxes" Trump "that makes me smart" - that alone was both correct AND hilarious.

and of course the constant "on the attack" style is exactly what the base and Rs want. i think it works very well for him. if he can manage to stay on topics important to voters, and not how black Harris is for example, he will be fine.

1 minute ago, dickleyjones said:

nah he has been much better than that.

Clinton "he pays no taxes" Trump "that makes me smart" - that alone was both correct AND hilarious.

and of course the constant "on the attack" style is exactly what the base and Rs want. i think it works very well for him. if he can manage to stay on topics important to voters, and not how black Harris is for example, he will be fine.

I think that you just posted his number 1 moment.  He doesn't have anything else near that.   If Kamala comes ready to pound his lies to dust she'll be fine.  No idea how it'll play out. 

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why do you guys find just the ugliest women in the world to be your “influencers”

jeez man, do better. or be best. whatever the saying is now.

just..."ugly"? that's a valid retort?

no wonder you guys can't be friends, always fighting, no matter what, keep that fight train going, cause that's what Americans love i guess

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You guys love to line up to blow Donnie, don’t you all?

Just now, dickleyjones said:

jeez man, do better. or be best. whatever the saying is now.

just..."ugly"? that's a valid retort?

no wonder you guys can't be friends, always fighting, no matter what, keep that fight train going, cause that's what Americans love i guess

We have Taylor Swift, they have gross ladies who hang at the bar at Applebees 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

We have Taylor Swift, they have gross ladies who hang at the bar at Applebees 

So do the Chiefs.  You're on the wrong board.  Why are you even here??

Just now, L Ron Burgundy said:

I think that you just posted his number 1 moment.  He doesn't have anything else near that.   If Kamala comes ready to pound his lies to dust she'll be fine.  No idea how it'll play out. 

maybe. he had others though.

it's not about his lies or anything to do with Trump really. it's about showing that she can fight the good fight, be tough, stand up for herself and others and, most importantly, not get upset by Trump's attacks. I'm sure she did that in court. I haven't seen her do it much the past 4 years, she's been wearing the "everything is ok" mask that most VPs need to, she needs to pull the switch for her to do well.

• Agree 1

Let's see Kamala do a news conference. Lol she won't! Why not just vote for the teleprompter guy? Oh right, because he's not a "woman of color" 

38 minutes ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

How is God's name is any modern president worse than GWB?

THANK YOU. From my unapologetically biased perspective as a progressive, I’d easily rank him as the worst president of the American Neoliberal Era (1980-2024+):

1. Clinton

2. Obama

3. Reagan

4. Bush Sr.

5. Biden

6. Trump

7. GWB

He’s probably in the running for worst ever…even worse than the likes of Johnson, Buchanan, Harding, etc.

Just now, ComradeKayAdams said:

THANK YOU. From my unapologetically biased perspective as a progressive, I’d easily rank him as the worst president of the American Neoliberal Era (1980-2024+):

1. Clinton

2. Obama

3. Reagan

4. Bush Sr.

5. Biden

6. Trump

7. GWB

He’s probably in the running for worst ever…even worse than the likes of Johnson, Buchanan, Harding, etc.

What about Carter?