Trump Press Conference 9/6 @ Noon. Commie-la When?

3 hours ago, sherpa said:

So you were in a restaurant is "North East PA, which is in the northwest of PA."

Does what you post even make sense to you?

Just to save time, regarding your accusation re Reagan deficits, do you remember how Congress used to work.

You know, when we actually had a budget submitted and approved?

If not, I'll remind you of Reagan's attempt to get a line item veto to handle what are now called "earmarks" which are nothing more than getting the taxpayer to pay for stupid expenditures that added to the budget.

Remember any of that?

Skunk and Goat? Or Freeport?

7 hours ago, stinky finger said:

Can anyone imagine Kamala answering ANY of these questions?

You mean, "Assuming you were a Florida resident, would you vote for the pro-choice amendment on the ballot?

Trump: ask me later. I haven't come up with anything yet.

Kamala: Hell yes!

That's straight talk.

Trump Just Said Out Loud What Everybody in Washington Is Afraid To

Stephen Green

9aac385d-90c6-4c27-83f7-26d7fdaabaae-105

I've said it out loud. I'm sure you've said it out loud. But it's one thing for a private citizen like you or me to say it — and it's quite another for a former and probably future president of the United States to say it out loud.

In public. On camera. For the whole world to hear and see.

It was a glorious thing to say, too — and for more than just the obvious reason that it happens to be true. But I'll get to that in a moment.

"The presidency was taken away from Joe Biden," former President Donald Trump told reporters during a sometimes testy press conference at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla. 

Biden had insisted for months that he would run for a second term, and his party accommodated him, too, shutting off debate and effectively rigging the primary process. If the Biden we saw during his one disastrous debate against Trump in June had shown up for even just one debate against a rival like Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Biden would never have been the 2024 nominee.

For that matter, neither would his vice president and now heir apparent, Kamala Harris. Harris, by the way, has yet to take questions from the press despite being the presidential nominee-designate for nearly three weeks.

Despite Biden's assurances, something mysterious happened one Saturday night in July. Reports are that Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) quite personally but probably only virtually twisted Biden's arm until he cried "Uncle!" and then Biden quit the race by tweet the next day. 

Senior Democrats — Barack Obama's name is also mentioned in these reports — forced their nominee and a sitting president (!!!) off their ticket because they had decided he was a loser. Harris was anointed his successor to avoid party chaos and, needless to say, any of that messy democracy stuff. You know, the democracy they're saving from Trump. 

Everybody knows these facts. And yet nobody in Washington, particularly in the D.C. press corps, dares to call it what it was: a coup. 

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/08/08/trump-just-said-out-loud-what-everybody-in-washington-is-afraid-to-n4931475

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Trump Just Said Out Loud What Everybody in Washington Is Afraid To

Stephen Green

9aac385d-90c6-4c27-83f7-26d7fdaabaae-105

I've said it out loud. I'm sure you've said it out loud. But it's one thing for a private citizen like you or me to say it — and it's quite another for a former and probably future president of the United States to say it out loud.

In public. On camera. For the whole world to hear and see.

It was a glorious thing to say, too — and for more than just the obvious reason that it happens to be true. But I'll get to that in a moment.

"The presidency was taken away from Joe Biden," former President Donald Trump told reporters during a sometimes testy press conference at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Fla. 

Biden had insisted for months that he would run for a second term, and his party accommodated him, too, shutting off debate and effectively rigging the primary process. If the Biden we saw during his one disastrous debate against Trump in June had shown up for even just one debate against a rival like Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Biden would never have been the 2024 nominee.

For that matter, neither would his vice president and now heir apparent, Kamala Harris. Harris, by the way, has yet to take questions from the press despite being the presidential nominee-designate for nearly three weeks.

Despite Biden's assurances, something mysterious happened one Saturday night in July. Reports are that Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) quite personally but probably only virtually twisted Biden's arm until he cried "Uncle!" and then Biden quit the race by tweet the next day. 

Senior Democrats — Barack Obama's name is also mentioned in these reports — forced their nominee and a sitting president (!!!) off their ticket because they had decided he was a loser. Harris was anointed his successor to avoid party chaos and, needless to say, any of that messy democracy stuff. You know, the democracy they're saving from Trump. 

Everybody knows these facts. And yet nobody in Washington, particularly in the D.C. press corps, dares to call it what it was: a coup. 

https://pjmedia.com/vodkapundit/2024/08/08/trump-just-said-out-loud-what-everybody-in-washington-is-afraid-to-n4931475

What? 

the presidency was taken away from Biden?

uh he’s still president. Till Jan 20th 2025 at noon.

do you mean he was going to win and they “forced him out”? I thought he was going to lose.

every accusation is an admission, the magically healed ear felon knows he going to lose and is having the the big feels. 

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

What? 

do you mean he was going to win and they “forced him out”? I thought he was going to lose.

every accusation is an admission, the magically healed ear felon knows he going to lose and is having the the big feels. 

What happened was Joe Biden won the democratic primary to be the nominee in the 2024 election. That right, and all those who voted for him was taken away by those who are running the Party. I mean the guy who garnered 81 million votes (cough cough) in the last election now will not run. Instead they are running ummmm.... Kamala Harris, does any of that make sense to you?

44 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

But I'm DR, just ask Finding!

You'll find Finding over there in the corner chain smoking, sweating and muttering about Qanon.

What? Are you okay, should we send someone to check up on you?

4 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

What? 

Logic is not your forte, is it ?

Whenever a poster says "do you mean"    you know that they have it all wrong.

Just now, B-Man said:

Weird.  I see why you speak through cartoons.  It’s less “gibberish” than when you use words.  

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

What? Are you okay, should we send someone to check up on you?

It will get cloudy later and he’ll go outside to yell, which means at that point he’ll have something to do.  And the couch will get a sorely needed respite then too, 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

Seems pretty simple. Old healed ear felon said ‘for the whole world to hear” that the presidency was taken from him (Biden) 
so logically I asked, isn’t he (Biden) still the president? So they didn’t “take it away”. Was my point if you’re lost.

than I asked if he was going to lose to the felon, then how did they take it away, or was Biden going to win over the felon and they made him not run, there by taking away the presidency from Biden? 

and usually when i say ‘did you mean?’ (Note when i use say here I actually mean write, I assume you do as well, but I’m not 100% sure) my intention is sarcasm.

YMMV (Your mileage may vary)

Edited by Starr-Bills
Clarity.

23 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

How is God's name is any modern president worse than GWB?

He is easily the second worse.  Now imagine 9-11 happened under the senile fool in office now.  Bush was a complete idiot but at the very least he was lucid.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Trump Press Conference 9/6 @ Noon. Commie-la When?