Trump Press Conference 9/6 @ Noon. Commie-la When?

Just now, Roundybout said:

He “owns the libs” and that’s good enough for the people whose main talent is pulling levers at the asbestos factory 

He really owns nothing but that's how they think.

His debate performances have all been atrocious,  but when you have zero regard for facts they seem great.  His prep is likely akin to "just keep saying ........" which has no basis in truth. 

22 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

If you honestly believe Biden is the worst president in the history of the country, you most likely failed freshman year history 

He is the worst President in my lifetime.  I am not sure I care who was worse 100 years ago.

• Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

His debate performances have all been atrocious,  but when you have zero regard for facts they seem great.  His prep is likely akin to "just keep saying ........" which has no basis in truth. 

His thing works when he’s able to keep talking. Once you knock him off, he gets flustered and starts saying the real nonsense. 

2 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

He is the worst President in my lifetime.  I am not sure I care who was worse 100 years ago.

Well Buchanan led us right to the civil war so you might care about that 

3 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Like at the last debate where his opponent claimed he was in it to win it ….. sharp as a tack they said.  

Still waiting for Jill or Joe to refute Trumps claims here that Biden did not agree to drop out.  

They’ve been claiming this for over 48 hours now.  

Pretty telling.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

And Biden is potentially leading us into the next one...

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Except scholars that study this, people smarter than anyone on this board, even from your own party, completely disagree with you.  Ranking him the bottom in our entire history gives context to how massive a failure his presidency was.

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Like at the last debate where his opponent claimed he was in it to win it ….. sharp as a tack they said.  

Still waiting for Jill or Joe to refute Trumps claims here that Biden did not agree to drop out.  

They’ve been claiming this for over 48 hours now.  

Pretty telling.   

But they didn't answer my question so it must be a conspiracy!.  Child.

10 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Of course she agreed to it. But if she doesn’t agree to the Fox debate, it’s probably not happening. 

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

His thing works when he’s able to keep talking. Once you knock him off, he gets flustered and starts saying the real nonsense. 

Versus Harris who starts off with real nonsense. 

“This (hands waving)…is a debate. A debate is between people. People talk and you have a debate…”

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

And Biden is potentially leading us into the next one...

Yes, we can’t shake those treasonous right wingers.

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

How about Fox? What a chicken sh*t she is lol

Already attaching strings to her. You guys are the champs of moving goalposts 

• Thank you (+1) 1