Trump Press Conference 9/6 @ Noon. Commie-la When?

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

Please don’t **** this up

He’s definitely going to **** this up, isn’t he?

I swear to God, if he somehow takes back the spotlight when Harris/Walz FINALLY have a negative media light starting to brew with the no question taking and stolen valor, I will lose my mind. 

Im betting he doesn’t talk about either. Those comments were specific to the situation. 

In regards to the polls, like in 2016 Trump could lose the popular vote and still win with swing states. If the polls show pretty much a tie in the general election then that's not good for Kamala. She would need a lot of 3am mail in ballots

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

1) I never said a man has a uterus. I said a man can menstruate to need tampons. If you don’t understand that, well I’m sorry you’re uneducated and cant read.

You're the literal definition of insanity.

• Agree 2

4 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

1) I never said a man has a uterus. I said a man can menstruate to need tampons. If you don’t understand that, well I’m sorry you’re uneducated and cant read.

You need a uterus to menstruate

Uneducated ?  Look in the mirror.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

In regards to the polls, like in 2016 Trump could lose the popular vote and still win with swing states. If the polls show pretty much a tie in the general election then that's not good for Kamala. She would need a lot of 3am mail in ballots

In past elections Kamala would need a +4 nationally to overcome the electoral college advantage Republicans have.

This one, probably less likely seeing as PA, WI and MI are either tied or leaning Dem with Harris a +1/+2 nationally,

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You need a uterus to menstruate

Uneducated ?  Look in the mirror.

Then yall should have no issue with Walz law:

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/bills/text.php?number=HF2497&session_year=2023&session_number=0&version=latest#:~:text=ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products 
at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms 
regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school 
district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other 
similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Lmao Rasmussen 

He’s up in CNBC as well, but as I said in another thread .. this race is very likely a Harris +2 or +3 National race right now, which equates to anyone’s ball game electorally. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Then yall should have no issue with Walz law:

https://www.revisor.mn.gov/bills/text.php?number=HF2497&session_year=2023&session_number=0&version=latest#:~:text=ACCESS TO MENSTRUAL PRODUCTS.

A school district or charter school must provide students with access to menstrual products 
at no charge. The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms 
regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school 
district. For purposes of this section, "menstrual products" means pads, tampons, or other 
similar products used in connection with the menstrual cycle.

Wow !

Right over your head.

All menstruating students HAVE a uterus

You yourself wrote that Men/boys don't have uteruses.

You're wrong but you aren't man enough to claim it.

(or do you have a uterus ?)

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

Wow !

Right over your head.

All menstruating students HAVE a uterus

You yourself wrote that Men/boys don't have uteruses.

Your wrong but you aren't man enough to claim it.

(or do you have a uterus ?)

I’m sorry if this is hard for you to understand.

The law states: “The products must be available to all menstruating students in restrooms  regularly used by students in grades 4 to 12 according to a plan developed by the school”

So the law that Walz signed said “menstruating students” get tampons.

If you want to argue that Walz is giving tampons to boys under the law, then you have to concede the point that trans people can menstruate.

If trans people cannot menstruate, then they cannot get tampons under the law.

So what is it? Trans people can menstruate and can get tampons under the law, or trans people cannot menstruate and therefore cannot get tampons under the law.

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

???

The aliens made Barris say it:

35 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Republicans haven't won the popular vote in 20 years. Last time was in 2004, W's first term.