Trump Press Conference 9/6 @ Noon. Commie-la When?

Is Trump dropping out of the race?

is he removing JD Vance from the ticket after 5 people showed up to his rally yesterday?

If Trump drops Vance will MAGA be able to afford new merch since they already needed to replace their FJB stuff and are generally poor and uneducated?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Is Trump dropping out of the race?

is he removing JD Vance from the ticket after 5 people showed up to his rally yesterday?

If Trump drops Vance will MAGA be able to afford new merch since they already needed to replace their FJB stuff and are generally poor and uneducated?

Uneducated? Most of us know a man doesn't have a uterus.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Uneducated? Most of us know a man doesn't have a uterus.

1) I never said a man has a uterus. I said a man can menstruate to need tampons. If you don’t understand that, well I’m sorry you’re uneducated and cant read.

2) Yes, looking at exit polls Trump supporters are historically uneducated compared to people who voted Biden and Clinton.

Back on topic and let’s get your opinion - is Trump dropping out? Is Vance being replaced? It’s kind of odd for Trump to call a news conference right?

But he is now favored to lose in all the major betting markets. All the poll aggregators have Harris ahead.

This is a worse collapse than the Houston Oilers playing Frank Reich.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

1) I never said a man has a uterus. I said a man can menstruate to need tampons. If you don’t understand that, well I’m sorry you’re uneducated and cant read.

2) Yes, looking at exit polls Trump supporters are historically uneducated compared to people who voted Biden and Clinton.

Back on topic and let’s get your opinion - is Trump dropping out? Is Vance being replaced? It’s kind of odd for Trump to call a news conference right?

But he is now favored to lose in all the major betting markets. All the poll aggregators have Harris ahead.

No.  He can't.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Not everyone has all those fancy book learning degrees those liberals have in all kinds of useless majors like gender studies.

Do biological men ovulate too? If not, its a stretch to equate biological men pissing blood to the reproductive functions of a biological women ending the cycle. But all you smart folks know better.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Will Kamabla do you one soon in front of her fawning media fan base?

Or is they afraid?

Will Trump actually answer the questions he is asked? He usually just vomits out lies, distortions or goes off talking about something else. 

Glad he is talking though! Keep that POS talking! 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Will Trump actually answer the questions he is asked? He usually just vomits out lies, distortions or goes off talking about something else. 

Still way better than Kamala with her mouth taped shut because her chickenshit handlers are afraid to let her speak in any unscripted and uncontrolled situation.

• Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

It'll be interesting to watch the betting markets today.

He can't be happy Vance had 10 people at his rally when Kamala and Walz had 13,000.

He can't be happy he's losing in every statistical and betting market now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump only has 1 campaign event this week. Anyone want to conjecture on the topic of the news conference?

And that campaign event is in the battleground state of.....Montana! 

WTF? He's been saying voting doesn't matter, he people don't even need to vote. He is campaigning like that. 

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And that campaign event is in the battleground state of.....Montana! 

WTF? He's been saying voting doesn't matter, he people don't even need to vote. He is campaigning like that. 

To be fair, Montana is a battleground state for the Senate. Where the polls are pretty tight with Tester and Sheehy. Montana's senate race could decide the balance of power in the Senate.

But winning the Senate means nothing if you don't win the Presidency.

• Like (+1) 1

Poly market is seeing an increase in odds of Vance kicked off:

https://polymarket.com/event/jd-vance-steps-down-as-republican-vp-nominee?tid=1723120227031

Be interesting to see where this goes as the days goes on.

Speaking of campaign swag…. Is Trump/Camce doing yard signs? I live in an affluent part of VA so it has a dem bias, but I usually see yard signs.

This election cycle I’ve seen 0 Trump signs and a handful of RFK signs.

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Iron Law of Projection once again. 

5 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Poly market is seeing an increase in odds of Vance kicked off:

https://polymarket.com/event/jd-vance-steps-down-as-republican-vp-nominee?tid=1723120227031

Be interesting to see where this goes as the days goes on.

Speaking of campaign swag…. Is Trump/Camce doing yard signs? I live in an affluent part of VA so it has a dem bias, but I usually see yard signs.

This election cycle I’ve seen 0 Trump signs and a handful of RFK signs.

There was one of those at Founding Fathers in Buffalo for a while, not sure whatever happened to it

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not everyone has all those fancy book learning degrees those liberals have in all kinds of useless majors like gender studies.

Do biological men ovulate too? If not, its a stretch to equate biological men pissing blood to the reproductive functions of a biological women ending the cycle. But all you smart folks know better.

"Biological" men or "biological" "women" is using their commie language. Please don't do that. It's just men or women.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

51 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

"Biological" men or "biological" "women" is using their commie language. Please don't do that. It's just men or women.

I hear ya but i insert the word "biological" so they can't weasel out of any discussion of reality by playing their gender identify game by citing make-believe definitions of "men" or "women".