Are You An Anti-Communist?

This country has a long history of fighting commies. I don't think a good chunk of the American people will be ok with what's happening.

Edited by KDIGGZ

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Why are you posting tweets from known neo-nazi and white supremacist James Posobiec?

Another lie.

It's all they have when they can't dispute the content.

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

This country has a long history of fighting commies. I don't think a good chunk of the American people will be ok with what's happening.

As it stands currently, all of us will be long dead before the communists are successfully rooted out from our institutions. If they even can be. It might be too late already.

If we "elect" an out in the open communist Harris/Walz ticket, as opposed the the communists already running the country the last four years behind demented Biden, then game over.

This is why I'm convinced Trump will never be President again. It's not that he can't win and overcome the rigging/cheating. He very well may. But the communists are already saying they won't allow him to become POTUS even if elected. See recent Raskin / Biden comments.

It's going to get bad. Real bad.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

At this point I’m convinced you people get sexually aroused at the idea of being Chuck Norris in Invasion USA. It’s the only thing that explains these delusions. 

Care to explain your democrat perfect new world delusions? A world where boys need tampons? 

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Spl is a joke.

• Like (+1) 1

The left fully supports the corporate funded candidate.  And the current regimes economic policy of massive state spending directly back to said corporations.  

That's not communism.  In communism the state controls the means of production.  

Someone once had a term for the merger of state and corporate power. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Care to explain your democrat perfect new world delusions? A world where boys need tampons? 

Spl is a joke.

I believe in a world with common hemispheric markets, free movement and trade, with a robust social safety net providing equal opportunity for all. 

• Vomit 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

At this point I’m convinced you people get sexually aroused at the idea of being Chuck Norris in Invasion USA. It’s the only thing that explains these delusions. 

At this point everyone that understands history knows what the mob/Marxist do with opposing opinions to the state narrative.  

• Agree 1

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

At this point everyone that understands history knows what the mob/Marxist do with opposing opinions to the state narrative.  

Let the schizophrenic on the street corner be?

• Eyeroll 1

Let the schizophrenic on the street corner be?

Great leap forward. 

Tianimin (sic) square

Stalin purge

Lenin purge

Current state of ungurs (sic)in China.

Reign of terror after French revolution 

You like to call others nazis whele embracing ideology that's a plague on humanity . 

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I believe in a world with common hemispheric markets, free movement and trade, with a robust social safety net providing equal opportunity for all. 

Equal opportunity is a myth. If you are alive, you have an opportunity. Holy ***** man do u actually live in the real world?

4 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Great leap forward. 

Tianimin (sic) square

Stalin purge

Lenin purge

Current state of ungurs (sic)in China.

Reign of terror after French revolution 

You like to call others nazis whele embracing ideology that's a plague on humanity . 

I’m not a communist. 

Equal opportunity is a myth. If you are alive, you have an opportunity. Holy ***** man do u actually live in the real world?

Ok, so you’re just aggressively ignorant then. Cool!

• Eyeroll 1

Oh genius, who doesn't have equal opportunity?

People trapped in poor inner-city neighborhoods with little access to even healthy food, to say nothing of educational opportunities 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

People trapped in poor inner-city neighborhoods with little access to even healthy food, to say nothing of educational opportunities 

Nobody's trapped dude. 

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Nobody's trapped dude. 

Dems keep trying to destroy the nuclear family. How does that help inner city folk?

• Like (+1) 1