NFL+ Premium - What is this?

6 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Actually the Mafia owns NFL+

I went to lunch one day at a place in Blowing Rock, NC last week because they had a Bills Mafia Pizza on the menu. They are not just in Sicily anymore. 

10 hours ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Agree with all that has been said above. Except, want to add my complaint that it was an even better deal when, up until last year, it was free for season ticket holders. But as said, it's still well worth the $60 they have us pay now.

I thought it was free, thanks for confirming.  I wondered when I got my email if I had been paying for it previous years.  

6 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

I searched for Roku but I found that it is only free after a trial period;  I do not mind spending money on devices but monthly charge services tend to repeatedly go up once you have them. 

Roku is a one time purchase, it is not a monthly charge. 

Roku Streaming Devices & Players | Roku

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/7/2024 at 5:38 PM, Never NEVER Give-up said:

I received a discounted offer to access NFL+ Premium for $60 (instead of the usual, annual $100 cost).  What is this?  What are the benefits?  Why would anyone want this?

Thanks Mafia - appreciate you feedback!

Where’d you get the discount offer?

10 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

I am trying to not add additional things which add costs monthly for I think my career is over due to a stroke I had.

I  have Amazon Prime ang Google YouTube and I'd probably cancel them but my wife uses them for Asian movies.

NFL Network goes away when I decide to remove FIOS TV since I am only one who uses it now and will probably remove the land line as well since part of package; Verizon FIOS package keeps going up and up.  All I will need is for Verizon to bid on a NFL weekly game for them to jack up prices.

I searched for Roku but I found that it is only free after a trial period;  I do not mind spending money on devices but monthly charge services tend to repeatedly go up once you have them. 

Roku is a streaming device first.  Offers a pay for streaming service second.

Device only is fairly inexpensive compared to other devices and IMHO has the best interface.

Roku device on Amazon

3 hours ago, MainEvent said:

Season ticket holders.  Email was sent out last week.

Edited by davefan66

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, MainEvent said:

I'm a Season Ticket holder and received a few emails about this, so I thought I'd ask for input.

1 hour ago, golfball323 said:

Sometimes its good to watch the games from the "bad times" and realize how good we have it now. I think that's worth $60...

If ANYONE watched the Patriots-Panthers last night - we REALLY need to thank our lucky stars.  I only watched a 7-10 minute recap on YouTube - it was the most god-awful display of football. Usually they show the best plays, so even bad games were tolerable, last night the Pats-Panthers abused the privilege!!

Edited by Never NEVER Give-up
don't want replies merged

On 8/8/2024 at 8:18 AM, FLFan said:

I find this to be a great service and well worth the $100 much less $60.  If you have the ability to stream in your TV, through Roku or Fire Stick or some other streaming enabler, you can load the NFL app and stream this content directly in your TV.  

The app is finally available on my LG TV. I don't have to stream to it anymore. It's a downloadable app.

The service is well worth it. I've kept it for years because being able to watch every single game at anytime I want year round is an invaluable service. But I will say the app experience has been pretty bad. It's a bit better now that it's a dedicated app on the TV, but I am already having problems streaming the full games from yesterday. The condensed games play, but the full games don't.

9 hours ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

I'm a Season Ticket holder and received a few emails about this, so I thought I'd ask for input.

If ANYONE watched the Patriots-Panthers last night - we REALLY need to thank our lucky stars.  I only watched a 7-10 minute recap on YouTube - it was the most god-awful display of football. Usually they show the best plays, so even bad games were tolerable, last night the Pats-Panthers abused the privilege!!

It was a horrible game, as was the commentating. They didn't have a play-by-play commentator and it was weird. When I watched the condensed version it was just silence during the play, and since I'm unfamiliar with the players I couldn't tell who was involved.