NFL+ Premium - What is this?

NFL+ has LIVE out-of-market preseason games during the month of August.

Get access to full game replays shortly after the final whistle. All-22 coaches' film gives you a sideline and endzone view of every player on the field, no matter where the ball goes. In a hurry? Condensed game replays show you all the action-packed highlights of each game.

Includes NFL Network.

Includes NFL RedZone brings you every touchdown, every Sunday afternoon during the regular season. Scott Hanson kicks off Sunday with seven straight hours of action from the 20-yard line, and "The Octobox" featuring up to eight games at once.

On your mobile device you can access live local Sunday afternoon games from the regular season and all the primetime action from Thursday Night Football, Sunday Night Football and Monday Night Football.

No idea if you can play it on regular TV and if you can you probably can only do so for certain mobile devices and certain TVs.

• Like (+1) 2

What @Punching Bag said. You can also watch all the games after they've been played during the regular season. I don't remember how long after, maybe an hour or two? They have a full version, a condensed version, and an All-22 version (for all the x's and o's people). With Premium, you get Redzone. I think it's a decent deal. I sometimes like to watch games from last season or two.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

I find this to be a great service and well worth the $100 much less $60.  If you have the ability to stream in your TV, through Roku or Fire Stick or some other streaming enabler, you can load the NFL app and stream this content directly in your TV.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

I received a discounted offer to access NFL+ Premium for $60 (instead of the usual, annual $100 cost).  What is this?  What are the benefits?  Why would anyone want this?

Thanks Mafia - appreciate you feedback!

I’ve had it for years and love it.  Being able to watch the condensed versions of games (about 35-45 minutes long) is great.  It’s well worth the money.

• Agree 2

I’ve had it for years and love it. It’s a great deal if you love football. The condensed game format allows me to watch almost every NFL game. 45 min per game (or thereabouts). Pretty much just snap to whistle so most of the garbage commentary is gone, which is nice. There’s also a coaches film option which gives the All 22 views. 

4 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I love it. Don’t tape the game anymore, stream off the app.

Also lets you see games from years ago (forgot the cutoff).

Worth $60.

So you can watch the streams on your TV if you have Roku (or similar) NFL app?

I thought you could only watch on the phone.

13 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

So you can watch the streams on your TV if you have Roku (or similar) NFL app?

I thought you could only watch on the phone.

I watch on my Roku devices and Amazon devices.  Samsung doesn’t have an app.

Can be wonky at times, but works well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I watch on my Roku devices and Amazon devices.  Samsung doesn’t have an app.

Can be wonky at times, but works well.

Sounds like too much hardware for me to take advantage of.

I have an Samsung Android phone but my wife has an iPhone (which she hates) and an Amazon Fire tablet I bought her.

I could ask to borrow it but my TV is not smart just not too complicated so I can handle it.

I subscribed a few months ago for my son. He's a high school QB & uses it for film study- diagnosing coverage, etc.  It has the All-22 film from every game, it's really good for that. He watches on a laptop or tablet, been viewing random games from last season- though mostly Bills'.

Once this season's games start. I'm sure I'll be using it too.

2 hours ago, Punching Bag said:

Sounds like too much hardware for me to take advantage of.

I have an Samsung Android phone but my wife has an iPhone (which she hates) and an Amazon Fire tablet I bought her.

I could ask to borrow it but my TV is not smart just not too complicated so I can handle it.

I got rid of DirecTV and have Roku and Amazon Fire TV for YouTube TV.

It really isn’t difficult. Roku is a great device and can do all your pay for apps like Netflix, Disney and such.  Roku is actually a pretty inexpensive device.

It does work great on iPhone and iPad.

1 minute ago, davefan66 said:

I got rid of DirecTV and have Roku and Amazon Fire TV for YouTube TV.

It really isn’t difficult. Roku is a great device and can do all your pay for apps like Netflix, Disney and such.  Roku is actually a pretty inexpensive device.

It does work great on iPhone and iPad.

I am trying to not add additional things which add costs monthly for I think my career is over due to a stroke I had.

I  have Amazon Prime ang Google YouTube and I'd probably cancel them but my wife uses them for Asian movies.

NFL Network goes away when I decide to remove FIOS TV since I am only one who uses it now and will probably remove the land line as well since part of package; Verizon FIOS package keeps going up and up.  All I will need is for Verizon to bid on a NFL weekly game for them to jack up prices.

I searched for Roku but I found that it is only free after a trial period;  I do not mind spending money on devices but monthly charge services tend to repeatedly go up once you have them. 

I got it last year. First year after about 25 that I did not have the NFL season ticket since it was no longer on DIRECTV Tv.. 

The bills were available on local Atlanta TV for about 10 games..  For those not on TV, I went to local Anchor Bar for one, streamed through Facebook pirate stream (unreliable) for a couple games, and watched on delay from NFL+ Premium site.  (Bills) Games were shown in their entirety with NFL app (but with less commercials) immediately with the following their conclusion. 
So, there were a couple of 1pm Bills’ games I had to stay off the grid until

4pm to watch without having the outcome spoiled.  
I also enjoy the replay features. Every NFL game from 2009-present is available to stream. 
With the app you can view any game live on your mobile device or laptop that’s being shown in your local broadcast area. It was convenient to pull it up on my laptop and phone a few times. 
The app allows you to identify your favorite team and collectively provides all the promotional videos and press conferences that the team’s media department releases. 
I’ve enjoyed going back through the past season and replaying some of the better games when I have nothing better to do, it’s mid-May, and football fever starts up. 

For me, it’s been a good value. 

• Like (+1) 1

I like it because I don't pay for any cable or any streaming services and I can get the NFL Network on Sunday mornings. Aside from Michael Irvin's Dallas rants, I prefer NFL Gameday over ESPN's Sunday Countdown. 

22 hours ago, Never NEVER Give-up said:

I received a discounted offer to access NFL+ Premium for $60 (instead of the usual, annual $100 cost).  What is this?  What are the benefits?  Why would anyone want this?

Thanks Mafia - appreciate you feedback!

Actually the Mafia owns NFL+